𝑽𝑰

Tessa breathlessly walked out of school, her once perfectly straightened hair was now a mess of untreated curls and she couldn't help but unbutton the two first buttons of the extra-tight white blouse the school had given them at the start of 8th grade. Now, Tessa never knew much about biology nor the human body. But what she surely knew was that puberty hits one like a train at full speed and that the body of a 18-year-old is way more developed than the one of a 14-year-old.

The day was awful. It was one of those days that made her rethink her life choices and even if college really was the right thing for her. Her parents have always wanted her to go to Columbia because her father studied there and her grandfather too. So, every morning since she turned 13 she's had to listen to her fathers importunate voice telling her how much he'd be disappointed if she didn't get in. That's why she's been trying so hard ever since. To make her parents happy, that's all she wants.

The fact that her driver was late, didn't quite make things better. She had told him to pick her up in 2 hours and guess what? It's been three hours. Now guess something else...guess who's going to get fired. I have the persistent and impeccable feeling that we both know who it is. So instead of waiting for him, the driver I mean, she started walking. Not an option she typically went for or one she's ever gone for, but in that moment it was the only plausible one. Taxis aren't really her thing, which is ironic since New York City is good known for the variety of yellow cabs.

"Hey, wait!" a voice called out, stopping the girl in her trace. Tessa turned around, her hair bouncing as she did, she saw a big black limousine and a man peered out of the half rolled down window...He had bright green eyes, which could have made every emerald in the world  feel jealous for eternities. His hair was brown and his jawline sharp, as sharp as the blade of a knife and Tessa swore she'd seen this immaculate face before. She must've had.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't go home alone, let alone walk home alone." The man spoke and his voice suited his face in an indescribable way. His voice was deep and husky yet still smooth. Tessa stared at the man, unable of saying anything. He's gorgeous, Tessa's thoughts were pestering her. She didn't know the man and as much as she wanted to, she would have never accepted a ride from a stranger, if that even was what he wanted to ask me.

"I'm the guy who stole your Taxi this morning, I just wanted to say I'm sorry...you must've been in a hurry yourself. So please, let me give you a ride, will you? To apologize for this morning."he seemed sincere, but to Tessa everything did. She still wasn't sure, her parents had taught her to never get in a strangers car, but how could she resist those eyes? He looked like an okay guy and he wasn't a total stranger...right?

Without answering, Tessa walked over to the car and without thinking any further she got in.
She put her seatbelt on and looked over at the man seated beside her. He smiled charmingly and extended his hand.

"I'm Ferit Hadid, it's a pleasure to finally meet you.."

You took his hand in yours and you both shook them. His handshake was steady and firm, whereas Tessa's was soft and relaxed. Ferits touch didn't feel as romantic nor as electrifying as she thought it would. It was just his skin against hers.

"Finally?" She finally spoke, looking around the car.

"Champagne?"he ignored her and took two glasses out as well as a champagne bottle. A bottle of Dom Perignon, her favorite.

Tessa nodded and took the glass, gulping all the question she had down her throat.

-

Wanessa walked out of the restaurant Isabelle and her were having lunch in and the only thing she could think about was Logan.

Logan, Logan, Logan, Logan.

She could've repeated that name endlessly inside her head and she would've never gotten bored. And just like magic, she realized that she'd walked all the way to the boys' apartment.

As she stood in front of the Penthouses door and was about to ring the bell, a person opened it to walk out. The guy she'd been thinking about all week was standing in front of her and her mind went blank.

"Wanessa..."he murmured her name softly "I was just going out to find you.."he chuckled and looked at her as smiled herself.

"I- I really wanted to see you. I had a great time at Nats party."Wanessa looked at him and at his messy hair.

"Come in...Oliver isn't home and Jackson left to go buy some alcohol." Wanessa walked in and hung her coat.

"God I thought he'd never run out of it."she giggled. "Pff it was Ollie. He cares about us like a brother. He's the best." After that, there was silence. They were standing awkwardly in front of each other and both of them felt the overwhelming tension. Logan looked down at his hands while he bit the inside of his right cheek out of nervousness.

Wanessa took a step towards Logan and locked eyes with him. Her eyes sparked more than the night of the fourth of July and the fireworks he saw in her eyes started a fire within him, one he thought he'd never be able to feel.

And without any warning, Wanessa cupped his face and smashed her lips on his while pulling him down to her. Logan was taken back from the sudden connection but quickly relaxed into the kiss as he put his hands on her waist, pulling her even closer, making their bodies touch. Both of them stumbled to the nearest bedroom, Jackson's, and Nessa pushed Logan onto the messy bed right before straddling him and pushing his hands above his head, holding him in place. Wanessa had the feeling his lips were made to be one with hers. She tasted him one last time, before starting to kiss his jaw all the way down to his neck.

And before they both knew it, their bodies melted into one, and for the first time in Logan's life, he felt like there was finally something worth fighting for.