𝐼𝐼𝐼

"Oliver! Oliver!"screamed Natalie as loud as possible over the music, as she walked over to the tall-head blonde boy, who was standing next to the bar with a drink in his hand. He turned his head as soon as he heard his name being called and faced Natalie. "Oh hey Nat. Before you start, let me just say this party's great."he took a little sip of champagne.

"Thanks handsome," she said, with a tone of sarcasm "I just wanted to ask you if you've seen Jack? I need to talk to him about a few things." "Yeah..no, sorry. Last time I saw him he was having a make out session with Emily...and then with another girl who I don't even know."he let out a sound, which resonated like a cough and laugh stirred into one hot mess.
"Well that helps.."Natalie sighed before crossing her arms and walking away from Oliver, without saying another word.

But she wasn't one to give up. Ever.
She patiently made her way to the living room, where the focus of the party was. Jack's probably drunk, she thought to herself and made her way to the huge leather couch. Her eyes scanned the large crowd, in search for Jackson. Unfortunately she ended up having no result, other than a guy asking her if she wanted to sit with him. An expression also known as 'let's have sex on this damn couch' and also one she would've never been down for. At least not with him.

Next stop: The immense number of guest rooms. Natalie walked in every single one of them and the things she saw, oh you can bet she'll never forget. Every door was closed, except for one. It was closed ajar and the voices of the people inside were loud enough for her to hear. Their clothes being thrown across the room. The sound of whimpering and silent whispers she would've never been able to decipher. As well as low growls and...a voice.

"You're so beautiful.."

At that point, her curiosity had crossed far over the line. She pressed her delicate hand gently around the doorknob, ready to push it open. When-

"BOO!"screamed a far- too- drunk Jackson. Nathalie was taken back and let go off the door. She turned around while breathing heavily. "Are you insane? You scared the shit out of me!"she whisper shouted, before hitting Jacksons arm. That made Jack fall to the ground and also made Nathalie realise how the drunk the boy was. She bent down, taking his face in her hands. Jacks smile took Nathalie completely off guard. "What are you smiling for? God, don't tell me you tried morphine again."she caressed his cheek gently while she looked at him with a concerned look printed across her face. "Its just..just," he pushed a strain of her blonde hair, that was falling onto her face, back behind her ear "You're so perfect..every little imperfection of yours, every single one of your personality traits, even the bad ones, every inch of your skin and every particle of your lips. They're just so perfect"his eyes fell down to her lips, which formed a smile, one Jackson would describe as big as one of Saturns rings.

But the Cassini division quickly faded, as Nathalie realised how dangerous falling for Jackson once again would be. So instead of saying something, or even worse, instead of kissing him, like any other girl would've done, she stood up and helped him up as well. "I'm going to call your limousine, its best if go home..." she said as Jackson struggled to stay upright. "Tomorrow I'm gonna come to your house. We still have a matter to talk about, remember?" He mumbled something that seemed like an approval, before falling in Nathalies arms.

-

The Alcohol had also kicked in for Emma, Isabel and Tessa, who were dancing on one another, as well as on guys they probably would have forgotten about the day after. Lydia, who was still quite sober, carried some shots for the other girls but also for herself. Tessa immediately took possession of one of the bigger glasses and poured the hot liquid down her throat. "Whoo!"screamed Isabel as she hugged Emma. "Guys I just thought I should tell you...I saw Wanessa and Logan getting cozy back there."said Lydia as every single one of them started to laugh. "You know damn well that I called this one!"yelled Emma at a random girl, before turning back around to face her friends. "Tessa look at that guy back there, he's totally checking you out." The man in question looked older than us, about 25. He had a black beard and black hair, which made his emerald green eyes pop out even more than they would with any other hair colour. His height was the first thing that Tessa noticed because he was taller than any other guy. "Who is that..I've never seen him before."said Lydia a little worried. "Come on, go talk to him!"yelled Isabel as Tessa thought about whether she should or shouldn't go. "No absolutely not. You're drunk.. you'll make a fool of yourself and you're gonna blame me for the rest of your life."Lydia knew that saying this would've never worked, since they were both drunk and stubborn. "So?! He probably is too. And Lydia said it herself, we've never seen him before, that means you'll never see him again. He's probably just a plus one. Ugh come on Tessa don't you wanna have some fun?!"

Well you know what they say; You only live once so..Fuck it.

Tessa started to make her way towards the bulky man, who stared into his drink and as she did she tripped right in front of him. He noticed her and spoke:"Are you okay?". Normally Tessa would've been embarrassed to death but the alcohol was helping her to keep her cool. She got up and stabled herself by putting her hand on his bicep. "Wow you know you've got some great muscles..and I haven't even seen you naked." Lydia who could hear everything, shook her head and as she was about to make her way to Tessa, Emma stopped her. "We will never see him again."she reminded the responsible girl. Lydia sighed and rolled her eyes simultaneously.

The man laughed at Tessa's comment. "Oh really? Well what would you think if you waited upstairs for me then? I'll be up in five"he winked at her as he walked away.

And so Tessa ran upstairs, without even telling her friends about what had happened and waited. She waited and waited and waited some more. Until she realised that he wouldn't have shown and fell asleep, drunk and alone. Touché.