Chapter One: And Away We Go!

Outside of my diary I have never written a rant before. I have come close with the other book I am working on on here "Tales From A Wheelchair" but that just covers my disablity. I am not fussing about other issues in life because I am trying to stay on topic ith each book.

I am sure everyone is wondering how my rants are different from all the other rant collections on this site. To be honest I can't say if they will be. I rant about what bothers me to clear the air and all I can hope is there are others ot there who can relate.

One thing I have noticed that is a little different is my age. I have noticed that most of the writers are from the tween era to the young adult area. Age eras I do not fit into. I am part of the middle age era (I think). I have had my children, I am going back to school, and I am recently became disabled (near fatal car wreck). So it is hard for me to find my place in here.

Still I am trying. That is all I can do. In the meantime some of my rants might be more for my age era than the yonger crowd. The good side of it all is that the younger crowd will know what they are in for.

So as the title goes, here we go. We have a long journey on our path and many stop along the way to make fun of. I want to thank everyone ahead of time for going along for the ride.

Sincerly,
Lady on Fire 73