𝟎𝟐

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃
-
𝓐𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻
Atl, GA

It had been a couple days since school started and everything was good. I started cosmetology as an elective so that and youtube pretty much took up my free time.
-
It was a Thursday and I had 3 clients after school, so as soon as i could I ran to the student parking lot and left. On the way I remembered i needed to go get some more Shine N Jam. I called Ciara on the apple carplay thing.

"Hey are you close to my house?" i said stopping at a red light.

"No but i can be on the way" she replied

"yea if you could start prepping this braiding hair, all my supplies, ring light and my tripod please, im doing stitch braids." i sighed

"of course my heart, where you at you ok?" she asked and i heard her grab her car keys

"I need some more gel for this client and shit ima stop by Kings beauty"

"bet, i got you"

"thank you i'll cashapp you for the help" i said hanging up before she could tell me no.

Ciara didn't have money like my family did so i'd try to give her nice things or gifts just to show her she's appreciated she been my friend since the sandbox.

i went to the beauty supply and ran to the edge control/gel aisle. I picked up Shine n Jam, Edge booster, then a mini bottle of got2b once i started wandering.

I noticed my bad shopping habits before it got worse and made my way out of the store after i paid. i took the fastest route to my house and ran down to the basement.

Ciara was in the guest chair waiting for me, everything was set up and clean.

"ahhh thank you" i said hugging her, then rocking back and forth before we let go.

"anything for you, i miss you at school so bad" she sighed

"No like seriously i have no friends at this new school" I said putting hand sanitizer on.

After 5 minutes of talking my client showed up, there was a knock at the basement door.

Ciara got up to answer it and ended up going upstairs to leave, while my client came down shortly after. my head was down while i was opening the new edge control container so i couldn't see exactly who all was down in my salon area.

i looked up a little to see a beautiful darker toned girl, "hi pretty, have a seat how are you?" i asked before turning all the way around

I jumped, it was Josh there with her. "Oh my g-" i said.

"Sorry I brought my brother with me cause my mom's working. I'm only 13 I just started 8th grade and all the girls get this hairstyle" she said to me

"It's okay love, i don't mind. You can sit right there" i said to josh pointing at the extra chair.

As i started to part her hair i kept on talking just to make sure the girl felt comfortable in my space. "I have a little sister named Princess she just turned 14, i'll give you her instagram she needs more friends"