𝟎𝟒

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃
-
𝓐𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓿𝓮𝓻
Atl, GA

i got up and ran downstairs. "ma'am?"

"why the hell is my kitchen tore up like this?"

"All honesty mama, i was not at home. Ask your other crotchfruit if they did it cause i have no idea" i said with a blank face.

"Ok but where were you at while they did this."

"on a date" princess said coming down the stairs

The look on my mom's face, was surprisingly pleasant.

"a date?" she repeated

"yea.. he was gonna come meet you guys but you guys weren't here so.." i muttered quietly.

"Let me see is he cute?" she asked

"mommm" i smiled covering my face.

"Mhm REAL fine, i'm friends with his sister" Princess said once again showing mama his instagram

"I'm about to mess you up you keep talking" i snapped at princess.

"alright Princess upstairs" dad said

"Oh yea i've be waiting for your opinion Mike" Mom said to dad

"Awe.. that's been a thing" dad shrugged

"You told your dad before me?!" mom gasped.

"this cannot be happening... no. no im not doing this right now" i said to myself walking up the stairs.

I could hear my mom and dad fussing at Ant and Princess about the kitchen. I tuned it out, and started getting together a bag. I packed everything i needed for a couple days of being away. Plus my camera and ipad.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys from off the hook. i got in my car, and left as fast as i could. I called Ciara from the car.

"Yes ma'am" she yawned

"I'm sorry to wake you up. can i stay at your place for a couple days?" i asked

"Everybody is home for break so the guest room is taken" she said

"i'll sleep with you, ain't ever too boujie for it"

"okay, just come in you know the code to the door i'm laying back down" cici said

"bet" i said hanging up. 10 minutes later i was at her house. I parked on the curb and got out with my stuff. i walked to the door and punched in the door code.

the door opened and i went inside closing it behind me. I walked down a hall to Ciara's room. She was still asleep, i got a blanket and walked to the living room.

there was kids on the floor sleeping on a pallet with the tv playing cartoons, and only one little space left on the couch. i tip toed around them and laid down.

i closed my eyes falling asleep

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆