𝟎𝟖

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃
-
𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐂.
𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀
-

A part of me was nervous because this was the first time Joshua's going to be around my family. I quickly debriefed them about him coming, so there was no confusion.

"hey you guys know that guy been talking to right?" i asked

"what about bro" ant responded

"shut up im not talking to you!" i said back

Mom and dad nodded their heads waiting for me to continue.

"uhm so since this is a family and friends thing I kind of invited him" i blurted.

"about time" mom snickered

"Is kylah coming?" Princess asked

"i don't know but you better hurry up and ask her to slide before he leaves" i shrugged.

Dad was kind of quiet. i looked at him and twisted my face at him.

"are you okay dad what's wrong?"

"nothing's wrong. I'm glad we finally get to meet this boy." he said making himself fake smile.

"Aw not pops getting tender bout armani having a boyfriend" ant laughed

"anthony im 2 seconds away from jumping across this table" i snapped.

"not with guests in my house you're not" mom budded in.

"sorry." i sighed.

I left from the table and went upstairs to my room. I sat down and looked at my bookings for my hair site. overbooked. "fuck now i have to cancel someone. i don't know how i let this happen" i spoke to myself in my mind.

there was a knock at my door and cece came in. she handed me my camera.

"i thought you may have been looking for this" she smiled

"thank you cece i missed you!!" i screamed jumping up to hug her.

"what's been going on?" cece asked.

"too much life. life is lifing. school, hair, youtube, that nigga" i laughed at myself

"yea he's definitely distracting you, i noticed you haven't been very consistent" she went on to say.

i nodded and thought about it. maybe she's right.

"speaking of him.. he should be here soon" i awkwardly smiled.

"Armani please tell me you're joking"

she put her face in her hands and took a deep breath. after 20 seconds she lifted it back up and looked at me.

"he better not ruin this for you or i might have to kill him with my bare hands." she said walking out of my room.

it started to hit me that my own best friend didn't even like my relationship.