Chapter 1

"Anthony Wells, hmmmmm." Looking over some papers of the new transfer student was Sona and her queen at her side.

"He's really hot." Sona looked at Tsubaki with a seriously face and she shrugged her shoulders.

"What, it's not my fault he is good looking." Tsubaki told her king who sighed. She would be lying if she said she also didn't find him attractive.

"He is gonna be here any minute let go and wait outside for him." Sona told her queen who nodded her head as the two got up and walked to the front of the school.

"When will he get here?" Tsubaki asked her king who looked at her watch.

"Any minute."

"Sona, Tsubaki." The two girls turned around and saw Rias and Akeno. "What are you guys doing out here class is about to start?" Rias asked the duo who where gonna speak up until they sensed a strong dominant aura and they all looked fore and standing in front of them was the new kid.

"What the hell I didn't even see him appear?"

"Where did he come from?"

"Damn, is he single?"

"Hello I am Looking for Sona?" The young man asked and Sona stepped forward.

"Hello Anthony, I am Sona the student council president, this is my vice president Tsubaki." Sona said and Tsubaki bowed to him.

"Beautiful names for beautiful women. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Anthony bowed respectfully and the duo blushed from the comment.

"This is Rias Gremroy, and Akeno." Sona introduced the two and he smiled at them. "I will take you around the school then show you your classes." Sona told Anthony who smiled.

"Please lead the way." Anthony told her as she looked back to the other 3 girls.

"Head to class I will meet you when I am done showing Anthony around." Sona told the girls who nodded there heard and walked back to there classes.
Time skip

"Here is your schedule I hope you find everything easier now." Sona said as they were in the student council room.

"Thank you Sona, I appreciate it." Anthony said as he turned around but saw a chess board. "You play chess?" Anthony asked Sona who looked up then to the chest board.

"Yes I do, it's something that helps keep my mind occupied, running a school is a headache." Sona told the young man who smirked.

"Would you like to play a game?" Anthony asked Sona who cocked an eyebrow.

"Sure one game won't hurt." Sona said as she sat down remembering what the game meant, but she has never loss a game in over 5 years.

Time skip

"So you and Rias must be close?" Anthony asked as currently Sona was in the lead but was not paying attention.

"Yes we grew up together, so you could say we are almost like sister." Sona said as she moved her pice.

"Hmmm, interesting." Anthony and Sona saw the door open as the 3 girls walked in.

"Sona you missed first period we wanted to make sure nothing was wrong." Tsubaki said until they saw the game. "Oh my apologies for disturbing you president." Tsubaki bowed respectfully.

"Yes please forgive are interruption." Rias and Akeno said.

"It's ok, check mate." Anthony said as he got up and smiled. "Have a great day ladies." Anthony said as they looked at the board in absolute shock.