Chapter 6

Anthony opened his eyes and he saw he was dark out. "SHIT." Anthony used his speed to run upstairs and blew his door open only to be met with Sona in a crimson red dress. "Oh Sona, my apologies for interrupting you." Anthony said as Rias stepped out of the bathroom in a beautiful black dress. "Rias, I would have expected you to be in the underworld." Anthony told the devil heir. "You both look absolutely stunning." Anthony's comment made them both blush.

"We where getting ready sense the battle is happening in 2 hours." Rias told Anthony who looked at the clock on the wall.

"Well I'll be damned, I should probably get ready. Got a bit fight." Anthony said as he walked into his closet and looked at his suits. "Hmmmmmmm, ahhhh." Anthony got himself one of his favorite suits he owned.

"You look handsome Anthony

"You look handsome Anthony." Sona told her fiancé who smirked and button his dress coat.

"Yes you look handsome Anthony." Rias told the demon speedster who offered his arm to both girls.

"Well let's get going then shall we?" Anthony asked as they took his arms and Rias teleported them away.

In the underworld

"Rias and Sona said they would be here." Akeno was currently with all the others.

"Yea Sona and her should be here by now." Saji said as he looked at his watch.

"Don't tell me the boy has ran off." Riser walked over to the group. "If he dose not show he forfeits the fight, and I claim both girls." Riser reminded them and you could see them all grow a cold face.

"Well lucky for you that won't happen." Everyone looked over and saw Anthony walk in with both girls.

"Oh my god he's so hot."

"Who's the hunk?"

"He could have my babies."

"Anthony, Rias, Sona." The group walked over as Anthony smiled at the others.

"Hello everyone, it's a pleasure to see you all again." Anthony said he hello's then saw Riser. "And I believe." Anthony walked right up to Riser, he was the same height but bigger. "Me and you have a fight to get underway." Anthony told him seriously and Riser Smirked.

"Yes I believe we do human." Riser told him as he looked over to Rias and the others. "I plan to make
my parents proud."

"I plan to mop the floor with your face, so how about we stop the talking and get to fighting?" Anthony asked and Riser chuckled.

"Yes enough talk, let's get to fighting." Riser snapped his fingers and he and Anthony where in a battle arena and everyone sat together. "Now let us begin are fight, COME HUMAN." Riser yelled as he flew into the sky and Anthony smirked as Riser threw a fire ball at him as he dove out of the way and looked to his ring and smirked.

"Come on Riser, is that all you got? That would be quite sad of you if I am being honest." Anthony told Riser who got angry and threw a swarm of fire balls at him. Anthony smirked as it was finally time as he used his arms to quickly make a wave of air that sucked the power from the attacks.

"Is that?"

"Red lighting?" Rias cut her brother off as everyone was stunned to see red lighting like the Demon speedster.

"Is that all you got?" Anthony asked in his speedster voice. "If that's all I guess this is gonna be over even quicker than I thought." Anthony summoned his suit and ran inside it and ran up the wall and punched Riser's back as he slammed down into the ground.

"Oh my Satan."

"Anthony is the Reverse Flash?" Rias yelled as everyone looked to Sona who seemed completely calm about this. "You knew, didn't you Sona?" Rias asked and she just smirked.

"AHHHHHH." Everyone looked back and saw Anthony run at Riser and throw him around the arena completely destroying the walls and ground.
"W-what, your the Reverse Falsh?" Riser asked weakly and Anthony nodded.

"I know your future Riser Phoenix, and it dose it end well." Anthony told him as he looked down at him like a god to an ant.

" Anthony told him as he looked down at him like a god to an ant

"It's time to end this and send you to where you belong." Anthony quickly ran and picked him up and sent a quick combo of punches to his gut then threw him across the area then rushed him and kicked his cues sending him flying back but Anthony ran behind him and slammed him face first into the ground. "It is your destiny to lose to me Riser, just as it was your destiny to challenge me that night." Anthony told him as he picked him up and pulled his fist back and started to faze his fist. "I know the things you have done, the wrongs." Anthony told him as he shocked him back to the ground as he pulled his mask off still fazing his face as he pulled his gloves off and squatted down. "But I have also seen how you will suffer for such acts in the future. Give up and I will show you mercy." Anthony told Riser who chuckled.

"I am immortal even you can't kill me." Riser told Anthony who smirked.

"Oh really, you don't say?" Anthony asked in his normally voice as everyone was scared but also interested. "Well let's just test the theory." Anthony faxed his fist and punched it through his back.

"AHHHHHHHHH." Riser screamed feeling his heart literally explode.

"Now what you feel is your heart exploding, but if I pull my fist out still phasing it, your heart will be able to heal itself. I take it out fully formed and you die. Now give up." Anthony told
him coldly and got no response. "Ok then guess you chose de-."

"WAIT WAIT I GIVE UP." Riser yelled as Anthony removed his fist as he smirked as Riser was teleported out of the battle arena.

"It's good to be the king." Anthony said as he looked up to Sona and Rias and smirked. "A promise is a promise." Anthony told himself as he quickly ran up to both girls.

"ANTHONY YOU DID IT." Rias and Sona both ran up and hugged him.

"Damn." Anthony almost fell but was able to hold himself up. "I told you both I would win." Anthony told them as he saw Rias's brother. He nodded at him and he nodded back.

"Dude i couldn't believe it, your the Reverse Flash that's sooooo cool." Saji said as Anthony smirked. He finally found a group of people who he can actually be himself with.

"Yes Saji, I am the Reverse Flash." Anthony told him as he saw Sona and Rias both looking at him. "What?"

"For a big bad speedster, you got a soft side." Sona said and Anthony had a bruh face.

"Sona is right you like us all." Rias said and Anthony couldn't help but laugh with everyone else. This was home something he never thought he would have.

Bammmm chapter 6 done like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_GOD18 OUTTTTTT