XX - A New Problem and the New CiRCLE

A/N: Let's continue where we left off......AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!! HAVE A GREAT 2024!!!

Japan Celestial Cemetery - May 22, 2021 - Saturday - 2:00 P.M.

3rd POV

Aichi: So you've come to visit her..........Riku.

Riku: Yes........and it's been a long while.................Aichi.

The atmosphere between the two boys was tense and no one was speaking a word, until Riku gave a sigh.

Riku: How've you been?

Aichi: I'm doing great..........and congratulations on your win......I know I sent you a message earlier, but I want to congratulate you personally.

Riku: Thanks. Now if you don't mind, would you introduce your friends over there?

Riku pointed at the 9 girls behind Aichi and Riku knows 2 of them.

Aichi: Ah right. Girls, if you may......

Honoka: I'm Kosaka Honoka! Second year student of Otonokizaka Girls High School! Nice to meet you Riku-san!

Honoka introduced herself brimming with energy, Riku was kinda seeing a bit of Kokoro from her. And what surprised him is that she shares the name of his late grandmother.

Umi: I'm Sonoda Umi. I'm at the same year as Honoka.

Umi gave a formal bow to Riku and he can guess that she was raised to be a proper lady.

Riku: It's been a long time since we've seen each other Kotori.

Kotori: Hai. It's been long Riku-kun.

Honoka: You know Kotori-chan?

Riku: Both of our mothers were childhood friends. How's Harumi-san doing Kotori?

(A/N: There is no given info in regards to Principal Minami's first name, so I'm using "Harumi" for her name)

Kotori: My mother is doing great Riku-kun. But she's still a bit down that her friend isn't here anymore.

Riku: I understand. So you, Honoka and Umi are second years, what about the others?

Maki: Nishikino Maki........first year.

The girl named Maki is kinda reserved and Riku can see that she's not much of a people person.

Riku: So you're Akio-san's daughter.

(A/N: And again. There is no information on Maki's father's real name so I'm rocking with this)

Maki was surprised that Riku mentioned her father.

Maki: You know papa?

Riku: Your father and my father were friends back in the day. I remember one time that he was at my home visiting my father. Your father is under Eirin-san's wing before he went independent.

Maki: I-I see......

Maki was twirling her hair as the other girls introduced themselves.

Rin: I'm Hoshizora Rin! Pleasure to meet you nya! ~

Hanayo: K-Koizumi Hanayo.....and .....ummm.......

Riku: Yes?

Hanayo was mustering up the courage and pulls out an autograph board with a pen and presented it to Riku.

Hanayo: Can I have your autograph?! I'm a fan of OG!!!

The girls were quiet and Riku was just letting out a chuckle as he took the board and pen from Hanayo.