Chapter I

Decade: I'm Kamen Rider Decade. Ready to destroy the world.

Penguin: What a fool are you?! Get him!

The two bodyguard charge toward him and ready to punches him. But Decade avoid it and do a side kick on them and sent them to the wall. The bodyguard try to stand up and charge toward him and punch him but Decade avoid it again and punch him on his chin and fell down. The second bodyguard charge toward from behind and punch him but again he avoid it and kick him and cause him to fall down. He grab his Rider Book and turn into a gun and he shoot it at the bodyguard and stop shooting. He saw two bodyguard were defeated. He look at Penguin and Penguin is angry and then he run away.

Decade: That right. Run away. Don't mess with me. Because why? I'm World of Destroyer! Woo-Hoo!

???: So, you going to destroy this world, huh?

Decade turn his head and find the voice but he couldn't find the voice come from.

Decade: Who's there? Show yourself!

Suddenly, a man come out and punch on his face. Decade fall down and look at the shadow figure.

Decade: Who are you?

???: You don't me? I'm Batman. I'm protect this city.

Decade: Oh.... I get it! Do you know where I am?!? I really don't what place is this.

Batman: You're in Gotham City. This place is full of criminals. I saw you fighting with Penguin bodyguards when I arrive here.

Decade: Then why didn't you help me?

Batman pull out a handcuffs.

Decade: Are you going  arrest me?

Batman: Yes. What else I'm going to do?

Decade: Hey! Hey! Hey! You can't do that! I was defending myself from harm!

Batman: Then got no other choice.

Decade: Huh?

Batman charge toward him and punch him on his body and then he punch on his face. Decade try to avoid his attack but he punch on his chest and fall down. Decade pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Slash!

He charged to Batman and slash him with a powerful slash of magenta on Batman. Batman fall down and pull out his Batarang and threw it at Decade. Decade dodge it and then he make fun of him.

Decade: Hahaha! You miss it!

Batman: Do you think I missed it?

Decade look his back and saw the Batarang go back to him and hit his face. Batman grab his Batarang. Decade look at Batman.

Batman: It seem like you have beaten up.

Decade: Hey. I'm not done yet. I still can fight you.

Batman: Then let start round two.

Decade open the side handle and pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Kamen Ride: Kuuga!

He turn into Kuuga and make Batman suprised.

Batman: Wait. You change.

Decade: Of course, I change. In this form, you can call me Kamen Rider Kuuga.

Batman: Kamen Rider? Kuuga? I don't know what are you or how did you do that.

Decade: I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through, remember that.

D-Kuuga charged toward and punch him on his body and sent him to the wall. Batman fall down from the wall and stand up and pull out his Batarang and threw it at D-Kuuga. D-Kuuga dodge it and he charged toward Batman and do deliver round kick on him. Batman hold his guard and then D-Kuuga punch on his body. Batman fall down again and look at D-Kuuga. He pull out his card from his Rider Book.

D-Kuuga: Look like I win.

Batman: Do you think you can beat me like that easily? What're you going to do after this?

D-Kuuga: I'm going to teleport you somewhere far away.

D-Kuuga open the side handle and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Teleport!

Suddenly, D-Kuuga teleport himself. Batman was shocked and find D-Kuuga but no trace of him. He then call the teams from the device.

Batman: All Justice League, I just encounter.

Flash: (In comm) What did you encounter? The Joker?

Batman: Not Joker. A Kamen Rider.