Chapter VII

Duke: Today is today. I'm going on a mission for my first day as a superhero.

Duke look at the window and look at Earth spin very slowly. He then raise his right hand and open the Dimension Wall. He walk through it and go to the mission room. In the mission room, there was Batman and Black Canary who are standing in front Duke.

Batman: Just in time, Decade. Glad you arrived early.

Duke: Yeah. I don't want to make you guys wait. Anyway, what is my first mission?

Black Canary: Your first mission would be easy.

Duke: Am I chasing the most wanted bad guy or I'm going to watch the bank before robbery steal the moneys or something else?

Black Canary: I'm afraid that not the first mission you going to think. But you just guess. You're going to put this big guy in jail.

Duke: Big guy? Nah, I can handle by myself. Tell me. Who is this the most wanted bad guy?

Batman: Solomon Grundy.

Duke: Solomon Grundy? Can you show me how he look like?

Batman pull out a small device and show a holographic of Solomon Grundy.

Batman: Solomon Grundy just escape from high maximum security prison in Gotham Prison. He supposed to transfer to Arkham Asylum but someone free him during the transfer.

Duke: Who help him to escape?

Batman: No clues. But I'm sure if The Penguin or the Joker help him to escape.

Duke: Then I'm going to find him and put him back to jail. Do you know where he is?

Black Canary: He is at Millville. Be careful, kid. He is a very strong and tough guy.

Duke: Don't worry about that, ma'am. I got this! Let go to Millville!

He open the Dimension Wall and walk through it. He then arrived at Millville. He saw some cars where crash and were destroy. He then saw Solomon Grundy during havoc in town.

Solomon: Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday! Christened on Tuesday! Married on Wednesday!

Duke: Okay. This big guy can easily beaten by Zi-o.

Duke pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Kamen Ride: Zi-o! Kamen Rider!~ Zi-o!~

Solomon heard something and he turn his head and saw Decade Zi-o.

Zi-o: Okay, undead guy. It time for you to go jail!

Solomon: Grundy hate to go to jail! Jail make Grundy sad!

Suddenly, a voice of joyful appear.

???: Rejoice! The legend Rider from the year 2018. He is Kamen Rider Decade Zi-o!

Solomon and Zi-o turn they head and saw a man who dress up like butler. He also holding a book on his hand.

Zi-o: Hey! Get out of here! This is a dangerous situation, sir!

???: My Lord, I'm here to rejoice you. Now. Fight him!

Zi-o: Um... Okay. Here I come!

Zi-o charge toward him and punch him on his body but doesn't hurt him. He then punch on his face but nothing hurt him. Solomon grab his head and throw him at the building.

Solomon: Grundy like to throw people.

Zi-o try to stand up and saw Solomon Grundy walking toward him. Zi-o pull out his Zikan Girade and turn into a gun mode and shoot at Solomon.

Zi-o: Take that! Hahahaha!

But Solomon doesn't hurt by his magenta bullet. Solomon grab his hand and threw him again.

Solomon: Ha. Ha. Ha. Grundy don't feel anything.

Zi-o: Dammit. What should I deal with him?

???: Perhaps I can help you.

Zi-o: Huh? Who are you? Why did you call me 'My Lord'?

???: We talk about that later. Now use this.

The man show the card Zi-o Ex-Aid Armor to him. Zi-o saw the card and check his Rider Book and saw the Zi-o Ex-Aid Armor was gone.

Zi-o: Did you steal it from me? Give it back.

Zi-o take the card from him and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Zi-o Ex-AidArmor! Armor Time! (Retro video game-themed music) Level Up! Ex-Aid!

The Ex-Aid Armor doing his signature pose and Zi-o kick the armor and hit Solomon then the armor piece fly over him and then it attached on his body become Zi-o Ex-Aid Armor and during the Ex-Aid signature pose.

Zi-o: Ta-da!

???: Rejoice! The King Destroyer have equipped the armor! The Game of Time! He is Kamen Rider Decade Zi-o Ex-Aid Armor!

Zi-o: Just stop it already!

Zi-o charge toward Solomon and hit him with his Gashacon Breaker Breaker. While hitting Solomon Grundy, the "PERFECT" and "HIT" in Katakana word hit on Solomon Grundy. Solomon Grundy stand down and prepare to fight him back. Zi-o pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Zi-o: Now for the finisher!

Critical Time Break!

His Gashacon Breaker Breaker glow in retro colour and prepare to preform his finisher. Suddenly, a prelude screen appear in front of him.

Zi-o: What the. Nevermind. Here! Take this!

Zi-O tosses the prelude screen to the air before pounding the ground with the Gashacon Breaker Breakers to send Solomon Grundy flying. Zi-O then tosses the fake prelude screen's bar and rushes through the katakana that make "Critical Time Break" for a flurry of punches that project the attack name's kana within each hit. He then landed on the ground and Solomon Grundy falling from air. When he reached to the ground, a big explosion behind him. He look around and saw Solomon Grundy was defeated.

???: My Lord, you have defeated him.

Zi-o: Okay. That enough. Tell me just who are you?

???: Me? I'm your loyar retainer. I'm here to help you whenever you need me, my Lord. And you will become a King Destroyer of World.

Zi-o: Look I'm not here to destroy the world. I'm here to protect the people and beat some bad guys. By the way, what does it mean by King Destroyer?

???: Well the King Destroyer combines with the 10th Rider and the 20th Rider. Decade is Destroyer of World. Meanwhile, Zi-o is King of All Riders. When it combined the title name, it become King Destroyer. Do you get it?

Zi-o: Um... I think I get it.

Suddenly, they heard a siren are coming to this way and arrest Solomon Grundy. Also, some vehicles from a different broadcast and reporters coming out from the vehicles and coming to him and took a picture of him and interview him.

Reporter man: Sir, who are you?

Reporter woman: Are you the new member of the Justice League?

Zi-o: Actually I'm Kamen Rider Decade. In this form, you can call me Zi-o Ex-Aid Armor and yes, I'm the new member of the Justice League. Anyway, see you later!

He pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Invisible!

He turn himself into invisible. The reporters were shocked. Zi-o managed to get away but then he realised something, the man who in the uniform of butler. He try to see him but he was gone. Meanwhile, the butler was standing and saw the Zi-o running away from the reporters.