Chapter IV

At the sky, a jet is flying in the sky. Inside the jet, there are four member, Terra, Forager, Stargirl and Halo. Halo is piloting the jet.

Forager: So guys, what was our mission again?

Halo: Batman said we're going to capture Kamen Rider Decade before he going to destroy the world.

Stargirl: Yeah. But I don't know if he can't do that.

Terra: What do you mean if he can't do that? He going to destroy the world. Of course, he can do that stuff.

Stargirl: If he going to destroy the world, what would he think?

The group only silent for a while.

Halo: Guys, we here in Qurac.

Terra: Huh? No wonder he can get here?
___________________________________________

Somewhere else. Duke was walking in the desert and the temperature was hot.

Duke: Man, how can I do that until I get here in the desert? Maybe the dimension wall must be me. I can open some dimension wall! Okay, let do this!

He raise his right hand and do some wizardry style but nothing happen. Duke was disappointed by this.

Duke: Maybe I just need to wait for the right time.

Suddenly, he saw a white truck coming to him. The white truck stop and four man cover they face and armed with gun. The four man step forward to him and point the gun at him.

Man 1: Anta! kayf halika!? Hal 'ant aljundiu al'amrikiu allaeayna?! (Arabic)

Duke: I'm sorry. I don't understand what are you talking about.

The man punch him on his face and cause him to fall down. The second man point his gun at him.

Man 2: Ant faqat tuhawil qatlna 'ayuha al'amrikiu!!! (Arabic)

Duke: I don't know what you saying.

Man 3: Are you an American soldier?

Duke: I'm not an American soldier! I'm just get here for no reason!

Man 4: La tuhawil alkadhib maena! 'ant 'amrikiun!

The man point his AK-47 at him. Duke look him and then the man translate it.

Man 3: He said don't try to lie with us. You American.

Duke: Oh! You guys just get the wrong idea!

Duke stand up and pull out his card and open the side handle and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Kamen Ride: Zi-o!

Duke: Henshin!

Kamen Rider! Zi-o!~

A giant clock appear behind him and cause the four man shocked. Then a silver sphere cover him and turn him into Zi-o then the magenta Katakana fly over and place it on it visor and spell "Rider" in Katakana. The four man were shocked and run away from him and go inside the truck and drive it away. Zi-o is confused.

Zi-o: That was weird.

Suddenly, he a engine jet and turn his head and saw a black jet and the jet landed on the ground. The hatch open and open the stair.

Terra: Okay, guys. Let go beat that pinky suit!

Terra run down from the cockpit.

Halo: Hey! Wait for us! We don't know what he can do!

The group run toward Terra and then they saw Terra standing outside of the desert.

Frorager: Hey, Terra. Why are you standing?

Terra: You guys gonna look at this.

Frorager, Halo and Stargirl and go down at the cockpit and saw Zi-o who also saw them.

Stargirl: Okay. This is weird. But who are you?

Zi-o: Me? I'm Kamen Rider Decade. Destroyer of World. But in this form you can call me Kamen Rider Decade Zi-o or Kamen Rider Zi-o. I'm King of All Riders! Inheritance with all Rider powers!

Terra: King of All Riders? I don't see you wearing a crown.

Frorager: I agree with her. You don't have a crown.

Zi-o: I don't need to wear a crown.

Zi-o then charge toward them and attack them with his sword and slash them. The group stand back and avoid it.

Terra: Okay. This guy can make me go easy to beat him!

Terra use her geokinesis and shoot some rock bullets at him. Zi-o try to slash at them then was hit by the rock bullets and he then destroy it with his sword and slash it. Frorager into a curl into spheroid and roll himself and dash toward Zi-o. Zi-o turn his back and saw Frorager is rolling toward him and avoid it. Frorager stop rolling and change back to default form and try to punch him but Zi-o dodge it and slash him but doesn't hurt him. He then try to punch him on his body. But when he punch him on his body, he hurt himself on his hand.

Zi-o: Ouch!!! What your body make really made of?! Stone!?

Frorager: Actually, I don't know.

Then Halo use her yellow colour and hit Zi-o on his back and Stargirl use her Cosmic Staff and release an energy blast on him. Zi-o fall down and try to stand up.

Terra: It over, clock face. Now surrender or we make you surrender.

Halo: Please. We don't want do to this. If you resist, the Justice League will go after you and use their force.

Zi-o: Who care about that?!

Zi-o pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Zi-o II! (Sytheziser tone) Kamen Rider~! (Rider~!) Zi-O! (Zi-O!) Zi-O~! II!

Two giant clock appear behind him and the group were shocked. The two clock spin around and stop and the two pink Katakana fly over and Zi-o turn into Zi-o II and the two pink Katakana place it over his visor and he summon his Saikyo Zikan Girade. Zi-o II pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Final Attack Ride: Z-Z-Z-Zi-o!

Zi-O coats the Saikyo Zikan Girade with yellow energy before raising the weapon, extending the energy blade with a line pink characters spelling Zi-O forming along with it, and striking the group with a downward slash. Halo use her red shield to cover them but it break through the shield and cause them to explode. The group were defeated and struggle to get up.

Zi-o II: Well look like I done here.

Stargirl: Wait. We not here to fight you. We here is to talk with you.

Zi-o II: Sorry. Too late for that.

Zi-o II raise his hand and open the Dimension Wall and walk through it and disappeared. The group stand up and look at Zi-o II go.

Terra: Great. Now he getting away again.

Halo: He may get away this time. Someday we might meet him again.