Prologue: Hero

In this world, not all people are born equal... It all started in the city of Quin, China. That day they announced the birth of a "shining" baby. From that announcement that day, everything spread worldwide. The unreal and the impossible began to be a reality and things that were only seen in science fiction became the norm. Even after so much time there is no logical answer as to why it happened. Now in modern society, 80% of people are born with an ability that makes them special to the rest. In a new world where anyone could be a great threat to the world, a profession was born that could only be seen in American comics...

"Hero"

With superpowers at the disposal of any person, it didn't take long for it to become total chaos. Governments around the world had to reform their laws according to the drastic situations that presented themselves. Ordinary people who were given a special power used it to do good like in the comics they read when they were children. Others, on the other hand, used it to do what seemed best for them.

Thanks to this difficult situation that the first people who experienced this peculiarity had to live through, the job of "Hero" was made official. They are people endowed with a superpower under the orders of the government to maintain peace in their respective countries. Thanks to the great term they had, most people who work as heroes are known worldwide.

"Wasn't that a bit reckless? It could cause a lot of damage to the city..."

While a white-haired boy looked at the scene in front of him, he whispered that while taking a notebook and writing down his thoughts about what happened.

"Hey, you're taking notes. Do you want to become a hero? If so, work hard kid, I'll be supporting you."

While a bald man said that enthusiastically, the boy stopped his pencil and looked him in the eyes and with a smile replied

"Thank you...I will work hard."