Chapter 1: Dreams

On a hot summer day, a blue sky with long, long columns of summer clouds.

The scenery slowly sways with the heat, the voice of the cicadas..

The sound of the cicadas, the cry of the cicadas

Chiirp, Chiirp, Chiirp, chiirp, chiirp

There are empty cicada shells scattered on the park floor, as if the sun were right next to them, everything was roasting.

A hot day in the middle of summer, as if the whole world had turned into a frying pan a voice was heard in the midst of all this heat.

"That's cruel Kachan, he's crying, if you're going to continue, I-I, I'll never forgive you!"

The voice of a green-haired boy was heard shouting at three children who were in front of him, while trying to protect a child who was kneeling behind him. The yellow-haired boy who seemed to be the leader was a little surprised and then showed a confident smile

"Even though you don't have a quirk, do you pretend to be a hero, Deku!?"

After saying those words the three children rushed towards the young man. Seeing them coming he could do nothing but stand still trembling. To receive a beating a few seconds later...

"H-hey, are you okay?"

After they finished beating him up the three children walked away when they got bored of hitting him. It was at that moment that the child he was trying to protect approached him to make sure he was okay

"D-don't worry"

While trying to fake a smile like his hero's, it didn't work. The wounds he had hurt him a lot, enough to make him cry. But he didn't do it. He didn't want to make the child feel more guilty

"I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen"

As tears welled up in the child's eyes, he immediately got up to show him that he was okay

"L-look, everything's fine. They didn't hurt me"

While swinging his sore arms he could fake a smile to reassure the child

"I-I see, that's a relief"

As he said those words the child showed a smile. At that moment he felt something in his heart. He felt a very comforting feeling. So that's what it felt like to save someone he wondered. At that moment he remembered that he hadn't introduced himself yet.

"I-I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Izuku Midoriya you can call me Izuku. What's your name?"

While extending his left hand to the child who was still on the ground he asked for his name. Taking his hand the child answered him

"That's right. My name is........."

On that hot summer day. In a park that was roasting from the heat. In a completely blue sky. With increasingly thick summer clouds. With the sound of cicadas getting louder and louder. Like a cicada shell. He had turned that child into an empty shell.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

A loud scream was heard. Izuku jumped up from his bed while exhaling heavily. He immediately touched his forehead which was all sweaty. There he remembered what he had dreamed a few moments ago. That nightmare. That stupid nightmare. Why now? Why after so many years does he have to have that dream again?

"Why do I have that dream again?"

With an agitated face he immediately looked for a cloth to wipe off his sweat. That was a nightmare that he hadn't had for several years. Why did it come back now? He thought he had overcome it when he stopped having it, although it seems that he still hasn't overcome it. Although it was obvious. A sin like that would never disappear....