Chapter 2: ̷I̷ 》Us

As he walked back home, he thought about what happened at school.

"Someone without a special power..."

They wouldn't be wrong, he has nothing special. That's what they told him when his mother took him to the hospital when he was 4 years old. Usually, powers are inherited from parents to children and normally manifest in preschool. You can inherit your mother's or father's powers or even a combination of the two. But according to the doctor's explanation, he was a fourth-generation individual, a generation born without any power.

"That's how it should have been but....No, that doesn't matter now, I can become a hero with enough effort, I will prove to everyone that they are wrong, that I can become a hero like him with my own determination."

As he regained his determination, he walked under a bridge. At that moment, he felt his skin prickle. At that instant...

"Eh?"

As he turned around, he could see a being made of a green and viscous fluid. What the hell was that? His mind kicked into gear and he immediately backed away to start running but was caught before.

"A medium-sized invisibility cloak... don't worry kid, I'll just take your body for a minute, relax in 45 seconds it will stop hurting."

He was trapped. The villain had caught him. At that moment, he felt something sliding down his throat. Disgusting. His throat was being completely violated. That thing was getting deep into his throat. At that moment, by instinct, he tried to get it off him but it was useless. His hand slipped off; it was a being made entirely of fluid. Little by little, he was suffocating and his mind was running out of oxygen.

"Thanks for your help, you're my hero. I never imagined that guy would be in this city."

Fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear. He was terrified. His strength was weakening. He was running out of air. Something... He must do something or he will be killed. Something... someone... someone... someone...

He will die...die...die...die...die...die...die...die...die...die...someone help him...anyone...

「You will be completely killed if you do nothing. Are you really so selfish? Izuku-chan」

He needs help. Someone... He can't die here; if he does, he won't remember himself. His mind was going blank; his body was starting to convulse due to lack of air.

Someone...he needed someone's help...he will die...die...die...die...we will die...we will die...

「Can you use it you know? But you're selfish, you only think about yourself」

He could hear a voice; no, it was his own voice scolding himself. Although he noticed it was very different from his inner voice. Now that he thought about it when was the last time he heard it? He didn't remember; although it was a long time ago...

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ANYMORE YOUNG MAN, BECAUSE I AM HERE."

He heard a different voice; one that seemed too familiar to him; at that moment his consciousness left his body...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Hey"

He felt something hitting his cheek at that moment; he opened his eyes.

"Oh, you're okay."

He could feel that he was on the asphalt, did he pass out from lack of air? Wait a minute before passing out he.... At that moment he backed away, that's when he realized.