Chapter 3: Exam

The U.A. Academy is considered the most prestigious in Japan for the training of heroes, it may even be the best in the world. Each person who trained at this academy left marks in history, like the number two hero in the ranking, Endeavor, and the current number one, the symbol of peace, All Might.

"It would be very bad if we don't get in."

The entrance exam is divided into two parts, the first is a written one and the second is a practical one. Due to these filters, very few people manage to get in, last year's percentage was only 0.2%.

"Isn't that too low? Even for such a prestigious academy, although it doesn't matter."

As a boy dressed in a black uniform with white hair walked towards the entrance of the academy, he was reading a brochure about the entrance program and giving a brief review of the academy's reputation.

"Even if the percentage is that, it is still possible to enter, unless we encounter really terrifying guys in the practical exam."

As he said that, he lightly touched his forehead. It has been months since that incident with All Might. Thanks to his friend's memories, he didn't do anything drastic, although a small scar remained on his forehead as a reminder. He managed to hide it with his now longer hair. Thanks to that, he didn't have to endure an interrogation from his mother, anyway...

"Since that day you don't talk to me, that's annoying, you know.."

Whispering that to himself, he continued walking towards the entrance of the academy, at that moment, he noticed that someone bumped into him.

"Get out of the way, Deku."

As he turned around, he could hear a familiar voice. Now that he thought about it, didn't he stop bothering him since that incident? That day when he met his hero, maybe because of him, that green monster was able to escape and took Katsuki hostage. Although thanks to All Might it didn't escalate, since that day he didn't bother him again. Maybe that caused him some trauma or something, although anyway, he didn't care.

As he stood in front of the entrance of the academy, he swallowed a little saliva, he was nervous. In all these months since that day, he had been training mentally and physically. He felt that he had made a lot of progress in the use of that particularity, although he felt that he was not using all his potential as he was not the genuine user, after all, it is a very useful but difficult to use particularity. At that moment he felt a little bad, if he hadn't met that boy that day, undoubtedly right now he would be in the process of becoming a great hero with that particularity he had.

"No..it doesn't make sense to think about that now."

As he shook his head, he entered the academy to take his entrance exam. In this exam, he would prove to himself and the world that he did not make the wrong choice.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Then...I will introduce you to the practical exam course!"

The written exam was already over, he must say it was not as easy as he thought, although it was not a problem to solve it. Now a yellow-haired guy with a striking hairstyle was in front of a monitor, do all professional heroes have to be so eccentric? He could immediately recognize who he was...

"Hizashi Yamada, isn't it?..."

As he whispered the real name of the hero, a genuine smile appeared on his face. He remembers hearing him on the radio very often, such a well-known hero was in front of him, that made him a little more nervous.