4

Narrators Prov.

 The door burst open to show Ravens brothers storming in dragging Malchior out. Lucy and Davina came running in to hug Raven while her brothers beat the crap out of Malchior.

The boys took Malchior into one of their private rooms and they took turns throwing the punches at him. By the time they were done, Malchior looked like he had been mauled by a bear.

"This is your first and last warning, if you dare put your hands on our sister again you next stop will be hell" said James. 

They all walked out leaving Malchior to bleed on the floor, he had been working on a plan to take control of the family and it's fortune, and he wasn't going to give up on it now.

Raven's Prov.

After my brother pulled Malchior off me I couldn't help but cry my heart out. This was my life and  it was too late to turn things around. 

Years ago, I remember that when me and Damian would get into an argument, he would always apologize first and fill my room with flowers and candles which followed by a night love.

Just the thought of it made my heart drop in sadness, he wasn't mine anymore and I had to accept it. Even if it took forever.

I made my way to the wine cellar, hoping to drown my sorrows in tequila and booze. I was able to find the good stuff that my grandfather has, the taste was pure heaven.

On my way back to my room I started to feel a little dizzy, I think the alcohol is messing with my head because I could see Damian right in front of me. Just looking at him made me want to kiss him. 

What the heck it's only a dream.

I grabbed imaginary Damian by the collar and pulled him in for a long and passionate kiss. I forgot how good this felt. 

His strong arms wrapped around my waist and neck, I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen our kiss while his hands tailed my body. He had the map to my body and the keys to my heart, even if this isn't real, I want to take what I can get.

I wanted to feel him like before but at the moment the alcohol kicked in and all I could remember was the way he said my name 'Raven', it was nice to hear it come of of him mouth. And with that I drifted into my sleep, dreaming of a passionate night with Damian, dreaming of what could have been our future with kids and a nice home.

(Morning)

When I woke I was in my room again, I don't know how I got here but I didn't want to get up yet. Instead I stayed in bed for a few more minutes until Victoria , my brother James girlfriend, came knocking in.

"Morning sleeping beauty, how do you feel?" She said in a worried tone.

" I'm alright, I'm just a bit dizzy" I say with a splitting headache.

"Oh yea, you really lost it last night, it was wow" she said with a smirk.

My eyes widened "What did I do, I can't remember much after drinking a few shots" I say.

"Well-llllll, I went looking for you after your brothers beat the shit out of Malchior, and then I saw u sucking face with Damian Wayne" she said with an even bigger smile.

I was freaking out "WHAT??!!, I DON'T - I DIDNT" I'm loosing my mind.

"You both seemed pretty into it, y'all looked like a living couple. Until you dropped mid season, I'm guessing the alcohol hit you ".

" He saw me and I helped him bring you back to your room" she says.

My thoughts were everywhere, I kissed Damian, no scratch that I made out with him and then I dropped. 

Oh Shit.

To be continued........

Hope y'all like this Ik you guys have been waiting. Until the next chapter my lovelies.