✎ ✦ 𝟎𝟔 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ Akito had woke up just 30 minutes ago, yet, there he was, changing positions every few minutes on his bed, as he stared at An's message, thinking of the many ways to respond and how it would go if he did.

"what if she's trying to mess with me?" he asked himself before shaking his head in disapproval of that thought. "nah... An wouldn't take time out of her day just to mess with me... no, actually she would, that's all she ever does," he sighed. "though... this message seems a bit too... how should I say it?... sincere, yeah."

"shit... why can't I just make up my mind already? I could easily say 'no' and I wouldn't have to embarrass myself... but..." he took a chance to think about it, blushing. he continued to stare at the message, encouraging him to at least text something back.

"haha. nice joke, An," he typed that and sent it as quickly as possible so he didn't have to think of the consequences, as it was the most safest option for a stubborn guy in love, like Akito.

though, he knew he wasn't too fond of that option. he wishes he could just say 'yes, An, I would love to, since I'm totally head over heels in love with you or whatever!' and get this over with!

so, that stubborn guy in love laid there on his bed, impatiently waiting for a reply. then, his phone loudly binged, which was what he was waiting for. he tapped on the message, reading it. it said, "I'm not kidding, Akito."

"huh?" Akito audibly gasped, his cheeks heating up quite a bit. "really? tell me why I should believe you?" he replied.

his phone binged again, along with the message "I promise." popping up on his screen.

"I mean, it's not the most believable thing ever, but I'll take it," Akito laughed before sending back another message, "tell me why you would want a jerk like me in your house?" he sent.

"you're not a jerk, silly. sure, you may be too arrogant at times-" An texted back with a chuckle.

"yeah, that makes me feel so much better. thanks, An." he sent that as he rolled his eyes.

"you didn't let me finish." An continued to text, "I said, sure, you may be arrogant at times, but I still care about you. and I know you care about me, too. it'd be impossible not to after all we've gone through together..." she sent that with a slight blush, but she sure felt confident that she was even able to say that much in the first place.

Akito's eyes widened as he stared daggers at that message... he wanted to tell himself that it didn't make sense whatsoever and move on with his day, but he knew damn well she was right, he did care about her.... maybe even too much.

Akito put his fingers on the keyboard, preparing himself to type something, but before he even got a chance to, he got another message, "even if you're too much of a wimp to admit it!" An sent teasingly.

"no, she's right... I'm too much of a wimp to admit my feelings... so the least I could do is...." he slowly and hesitantly started to text back, his heart rate increasing at each letter he typed.

"okay, fine. I'll go to your house." he finally sent, that being exactly what An wanted to hear.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 11/01/2023