✎ ✦ 𝟏𝟖 . ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 (𝟏) ✦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✎ "LET'S FUCKING GOOO!! IT WORKED!!" Akito shouted so loud that probably the whole Vivid Street could hear him. "can you quit the screaming, kid!?" an old man yelled to Akito from his window, leaving Akito sweating even more than before.

"so sorry, sir!" Akito yelled back up to the old man, flashing a nervous grin and running away as quickly as possible to practice.

meanwhile, there was An... after planting a small peck on Akito's cheek and practically sprinting away as if she was in a marathon, cheeks burning like an open fire, An finally reached her dad's Cafe for practice. suddenly, she barged in, bent over with her hands on her knees, struggling to catch her breath

Kohane and Toya, who had arrived early as usual, exchanged knowing glances, immediately sensing some strange aura about An.

Kohane jumped off the chair, where she was once sitting on at the booth with Toya, and approaches the extremely aspirated An. "An-chan, are you alright?" Kohane asked, and as soon as she did, the fourth bandmate appeared, seeming to be in the same state.

hearing the door opening behind her, she looked back, seeing Akito, which gave her flashbacks to the passionate moment between them a few minutes before. quickly snapping her head back to Kohane, she replied, clearly flustered, "oh, yeah! I'm perfectly fine, Kohane! I just took a nice jog before coming to practice!" she laughed nervously, trying to ignore her feelings at the same time, knowing the guy she literally just kissed was right behind her.

Kohane took a quick glance at Akito as well, before looked back at Toya with a concerned expression on her face, which Toya shrugged in reply, looking slightly concerned as well. they just brushed it off, unsure what to do to get a explanation out of the two most stubborn one's in Vivid Bad Squad, all they could do is wonder what the heck was up with them.

"okay, let's start practice, then?" Toya asked the rest of the group, going to stand next to Kohane, as she twiddled her thumbs in embarrassment of how close he was, which An noticed, quickly knocking her personal situation with Akito aside, and creeping up on Kohane instead.

"oh my gosh! Kohane, you like-" An started to whisper in Kohane's ear, before being cut off by a very embarrassed Kohane, "An-chan, please quiet down..." Kohane whispered back in response, her cheeks bright red. "so you admit it, Kohane? I knew it! I knew I noticed some tension between you two!~" An squealed, her grin widening teasingly.

"maybe... I guess you can say that..." Kohane mumbled, turning away from her best friend in embarrassment, her redness getting worse and worse. in the meantime, Toya and Akito had a quick chat about the girls.

"dude, c'mon! it's, like, soooo obvious, just admit it already," Akito groaned, shaking Toya aggressively, trying to get the truth out of him. "Akito, I don't like Kohane, we're just friends," Toya replied blankly. Akito continued, "I know you're really good at hiding your feelings, but dude-" he paused for a second, just enough to notice Toya's cheeks had a small red tint to them, making his jaw drop.

"damn, man, you definitely have a thing for her..." Akito said, letting go of Toya right before being interrupted by a loud, confident An. "alrighty, is everyone ready for practice or what?" An asked, trying to pump up the rest of her team.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✦ - 02/12/2024