messy bun 2

KEEFS POV

As I wait here for what seemed like eternity I finally heard rainbow open the bathroom door. "How is she?" Asked rainbow. I look up to her and it's like I lost all feelings for anyone or anything else. It took just 1 look. 1 look from her and now I feel as if I've never experienced this kind of love, passion, admiration, and just pure amazement before in my life. Looking at her in her messy bun.. she really isn't like the other girls. She.. she's so different.. so sporty. So beautiful. So.. colorful. "Am I.. am I in love..?" I whisper to myself. "Uh hello?? How is twilight?" Rainbow asks. "Oh uh she ight" I say. "Oh poor twilight!!!" Cries Pinkie. "It's okay Pinkie. I think we should go find help." Says rainbow. "Ight rainbow you and me should go get someone. Pinkie you stay here and watch her." I say. "Okay!!" Says Pinkie. I get up and have rainbow follow me out the tour bus. "So.. rainbow.. you got a mans?" I ask. "A man?" Rainbow asks. "Yea like a boyfriend" I say. "No I gotta focus on becoming a wonderbolt" she says. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to may-" I try to say something but I stop in my tracks when I hear Drake crying again. And I hear.. another familiar voice.. "spike???" I hear rainbow say as she starts running to the side of the tour bus. I follow. As I turn around the corner I see them. Drake forcefully holding onto a man with purple hair and green eyes. "Is that the fuckin dragon?!" I ask in shock. "Hey uh.. a little help here?" Asks Spike. "Sure lil homie." I say. "Drake man.. you gotta let go bro." "No" Drake says in his baby voice. "Draake I'm going to count to 3 and if you don't let go I'm going to take away your Xbox privileges" "onee.once.. twoo..I thr-" "fiiine" Drake says letting go of the extremely short man. "Thank you" days spike. "Spike how did you get here?" Asks rainbow. "Wait.. rainbow dash? Is that you? I-I don't know what's going on. I was looking for gems to eat when all the sudden I saw this.. light. And now I'm here. Where's twilight?!?" "She's in the bus. Spike uh.. we need to get her a doctor. She isn't well." Says rainbow.