0.5

A/N- this is just a short story for you all, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n pov-

I entered my school building scared, I got bullied for having good looks even tho I don't know why. my blonde strands and blue orbs shone like the stars during the night, but I thought I was ugly. if only I could be like my sister, she was astonishedly pretty and had brown strands with hazel orbs.

not even five minutes passed when I started getting bullied "Watch out" he barked at me."s-s-s-s-s-sorry" I managed to say before running off to my locker, but when I got there someone was standing in front of it. it was Leonardo or Leo as I would call him, he was the class jock and popular kid, he had black with blue strands and golden green orbs, but he never talked to any of the girls, but he might talk to me tho because I'm not like the other girls.

I go up to him, "C-c-c-c-c-can you please m-m-m-move" I squick. "sure my little cupcake sugar plum rice crispy" he growls. I rolled my blue orbs in return, hoping he wouldn't see..... he did.

"what was that" he snarled slamming me against the locker, his golden green orbs starting into my blue ones. "n-n-n-n-nothing" I meowed. Oh god, I can feel his breath on my neck." that's what I thought" he purrs before walking away. I can feel myself turn into a strawberry, I quickly grab my stuff and walk to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*time skip*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the hallway when the popular girl Macanzie pushed me onto the floor.

"what do you think you're doing with Leonardo" she meowed. "i-i-i-i-i-im s-s-s-sorry sis, i-i-i-i-i didn't k-k-k-now you claimed him" I purred. "he's mine dear sister so don't talk, touch or even look at him or ill make your life living hell grrrrrrrr" she hissed. just then Leo came and pushed her onto the floor and then proceeded to help me up. "don't touch my sweet gumdrop sugar cookie Google translater you ugly trash-looking bitch and don't call me Leo only my scrumtumptus-looking bacon hair can call me that bitch, bark bark woof woof " he howled. I blushed at this compliment. "why are you talking to her Leo you should be with me" she sang, "because she's not like the other girls she's different" he roared. I shut my diamond-blue orbs as tears tried to spill, he was just too sweet.

After Leo beat up my sister I asked him "Why did you pick me over those other girls" while batting my blue orbs. he lets out a maniac laugh and barks "Because you're different"

that's all I can remember next thing I knew he smashed his lips against mine, I smashed mine back while fiddling with the necklace he gave me for my birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~

A/N: chapter 1 is done, honestly reading back it could have been cringer so if you all have some tips you should share, anygay have a good day.

anyway enjoy this haikyuu meme⬇️⬇️

I need someone to be my bokuto ughhh😫😫