2

not me forgetting about this book🌚🌚

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I walked to my closet, today was Jackson's party. I pick out two gowns and lay them down on my bed. one was pink, it fell right below my knees and had a lot of fringes. it was cute and reminded Mr of a pink flower.

 it was cute and reminded Mr of a pink flower

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(the dress⬆️)

the other one was a black emo dress. it was as dark as my soul, was short, and came with fishnet stockings. my mom wore this when she was about to get buried in her coffin. I snatched it before they put her in her grave.

(why yes I did draw this and yes I do regret it)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(why yes I did draw this and yes I do regret it)

I chose the most obvious answer..... the black dress matched my wig!

I looked in the mirror putting on black lipstick, a smoky eye, and some cat eyeliner, I did decent for someone who has never seen let alone touch it. I look like a whole different person..... probably because I've never worn a dress before. I grab my phone and my witch hat, before meeting up with my step-sister, she dressed as an angel(something she's not)  with a white lace dress that had long sleeves that fell to her knees, what a hoe. we walked to the party together after my step-mom took photos of us (why can't she just leave me alone) when we reached we acidity spotted my step-sister's girlfriend who had black hair with red tips, she was breathtakingly beautiful in her devil costume, my step-sister didn't deserve her. 

next thing I knew Jackson grabbed my hand as we flew down the hall. "w-w-w-w-w-what d-o y-y-y-o-ou want?" I asked while fluttering my blue orbs and smoothing out my dress. "well my bountiful baby sugar monster energy drink" he woofed "I know we've been friends for 20 minutes and that so long, so why don't we get married". he howls getting on one knee and proposing with a plastic ring from claims, omg that's so expensive! I nod my orbs over filling with clear liquid. my step-sister walks in and is astonished by this sight, "w/n don't get married to him you've only known him for 20 minutes" she roared. 

She's just jelly that Jackson marrying me.

I want to tell her something but I'm so shy, I look at Jackson for strength, my blue orbs staring into his hazel ones. I smoothened out my dress and stared at my step-sister "F-f-f-u-u-c-ck-k-k you" I gave voice to by opening my mouth. I hid behind my super tall 3'5 boyfriend. his broad shoulders covered me, except the top half of my 7'9 body. my step-sister sighed, shaking her head as she walked off.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED!!!!!

><><><><><><><><><><*timeskip*><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

the party my 3''5 tall boyfriend hosted was in full swing, it was what I would call UWU. I saw Amber motioning me to follow her. I smoothen my dress while exiting the dance floor my blue orbs still on her. I walked up to her smoothing out my dress and asking her "W-w-w-h-h-h-a-t-t do y-o-u n-ee-e-ed " I cheeped. "I found Jackson kissing Andrew" she trumpets.

"w-w-h-h-ha-a-a-t-t-t" is formed off! amber's purple eyes followed me everywhere its so hard not to get lost in them and then to my horror my Jakie bubble gum water bottle disposable boy was making out with Andrew. (this passage was brought to you by @Harry1950 )

"Y/n" he howls. I smoothen out my dress tears fighting to spill my orbs "H-h-h-ho-o-w-w could you d-d-d-o-o-o this to mm-m-m-e-e-e" I bah. he laughed, "it's because I'm gay". he growled before sashaying away. I smoothened out my dress before walking away, tears spilling down my blue orbs, I turned

I turned around staring at Amber's purple orbs. t-t-t-thanks for -t-t-t-teling me" I squeal. "no problem" she says smiling, i start flirting with her, how can I not she's so beautiful. She gets up, a look of disgust on her face. "I'm going to your sister," she says. ugh, of course, my sister gets everything. 

I remember Jackson and started to cry. I walked to the dance floor, all of a sudden my wig was snatched off and my eyepatch fell, and the party went silent. all eyes fell on me. I ran out of the party. my pale skin stained by the liquid spilling from my eyes, Iran into the woods my orbs red and puffy like a bee stung them. 

I sat on a log smoothing out my dress, if only I was like all the other girls, I'd be different. just then I heard a noise coming from the bush, it was Leo?!?! "I knew it" he hoots. "I knew it my sugar honey glazed earring made out of actual ears is A WITCH"

______________________________________________________________________

I forgot that this book exists 🤡

any way.....

this is so adorable :>

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

this is so adorable :>

Y/N storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें