I woke up this morning sad and depressed because I didn't want to be alive. My mom died when I was 4 and left me alone with my cold father. before leaving, she left me this necklace with a locket, but others a lock that can't seem to open. 

I looked in the mirror analyzing my features, looking at my skin that was as white as a piece of paper, moving on to my strands, it was multicolor and changed its color every moment. My strands were silky smooth as it was always, but the wig I wore to school was the opposite, it was tangled as a bird's nest and was black and ugly, just like me. I looked at my orbs one was sky blue and the other crimson red. my dad hated my eyes and I did too, they were ugly, I hated how the pupil in my red orb was star-shaped and how I had to cover my red eye with an eyepatch.

I got dressed in emo clothes because I'm always sad, I don't like wearing dresses because I'm not like other girls... 

(her outfit⬆️⬆️)

(her outfit⬆️⬆️)

after I got dressed I heard my dad howl "Get your ass down, you poor excuse of a daughter" I flew down the flight of steps and I turn to grab a slice of toast my stepmom had made, my dad quickly slaps my hand away giving me a stern looking as he moves thys lips to form the word NO. "s-s-s-s-sorry" I beach walking out my house, earning a smile, a wave, and a goodbye from my step-mom, oh how I hated her, her hazel brown orbs, her brown and black strands and cherry red smackers, she wore a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that makes her look like a fucking goddesses. oh, how BEAUTIFUL she is, but it doesn't matter she probably wore 5 pounds of makeup and talks shit about me on the internet. (A/N -she isn't, she's a good person and right now I hate that I wrote that..)

on the way to school, my step-sister hands me a slice of toast, she does this every day, she is such a pick ugh. if there is one person I hate more than my step mom it's her. She's a photocopy of her mom with a breathtaking smile, she is popular and pretty and everything I'm not. 

we reach the school and my step-sister runs off to greet her girlfriend, Amber, leaving me alone.

I walk to my locker, and when I reach there I notice someone In the way, Leonardo or Leo for short he had silver strands and golden green orbs. "c-c-c-c-can you move?" I ask, he looks at me up, and down before saying "Sure cupcake sugar plum". I roll my eyes hoping he wouldn't see, too bad he did.

he slams me against the locker, his golden green orbs staring into my blue one. I flutter my blue orbs as he snarls, "What was that". "n-n-n-n-nothing" I manage to meow. oh god, I can feel his breath on my neck. "that's what I thought" he purred before letting go. I quickly grabbed my stuff as I turned into a beetroot. turned around and flew down the hallway to my next class.

after class-

I quickly flew up the stairs onto the roof, I got bulled so the only safe spot was on the roof. I notice someone else there and I gasp its Jackson, the popular jock.

I trip and he catches me. I look into his dark blue orbs and admire his black and blue strands, I remember my step-sister Britney mentioning him and Amber being siblings. I gasp remembering him holding onto me, he smiles making me turn into a strawberry jam. "what brings you here sugar cookie?". I let out a purr and he smirked before letting out a giggle. we talk for some time and afterward, he looks straight into my blur orb before asking "What do you wear an eyepatch? Do you not trust me?". I sigh before squicking "N-n-n-no it's j-j-j-just". he interrupts me- "It's okay one day you'll tell me, till then I'll have to wait big". my blue orbs flutter like my heart at this, he's so sweet

he suddenly picks up," You should come to my party y/n" I think about it and start frecking out, the party isn't my thing, So MaNy PeOpLe it scares me, then I remember Jackson. we've been friends for a WHOLE TWENTY MINUTES, that's so long. "S-S-S-S-S-S-Sure I manage to stumble. Jackson lets out a crocked laugh saying I'll see you then

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- okay so I have the next few chapters written down in my notebook already, and let me tell you, stuff goes from cringe to just plain weird. so beware :p

another gay haikyuu comic⬇️

I've been waiting to use this one🤣🤣