bounus 2

I did not write this, a classmate wrote it also this becomes plain weird so please stop reading if you're not comfortable with any of the topics.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I woke up with a shimmer! I got dressed, hiding my rainbow hair in a wig. I struck contacts on my orbs. my stepsister came to give me food. ugh, she is such a whore. she pretends to be your friend. this is why she doesn't have any men or women drooling over her unlike me.

I walked to the front door, where my hot mega abs 69-pack baby was waiting for me "Are you ready, my little sugar bunny baby-kins with honey mustard and Popeye biscuits?" he asked or rather roared sexily.

"yes, my cookies bean mine craft without the craft" I mooed, and he bit his lip hotly Leo was wearing his long cascading silver hair in a man bun which had obs too. his wolf ears were sharp and alert, and his vampire teeth called me. around his neck was the sexy hunk of metal that made me wet, and he was shirtless showing his 69-pack. he wore tight piss yellow jeans and grabbed my arm cutely. I (ahem) MoAnED (I'm so sorry😭) and he smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*later*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we arrived at a cafe and I ate 69 muffins that were oddly ball-shaped. Leo grinned as he ate his pancakes. suddenly, the waiter came and winked his orbs at Leo. Leo winked back biting his lip. I growled, I could feel my horns coming out, and my demon wings opening. suddenly, the waiter grinned at me hotly while purring. I realized that it was my father ! leo and the waiter grinned at me hotly while purring. I realized that I was pregnant with both of their children. when Leo came back I told him the news. he punched my stomach and I didn't have children anymore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so um like I'm scared for my friend's mental health lol but also kinda funny.

so anyway