Chapter 1

During the Great War, the four great Satans and the god of the Bible lost their lives, so the three factions retreated and entered a cold war that continues to this day. However, after a century, the devils had a civil war, creating two factions and diminishing their numbers even further.

The factions were divided by the descendants of the previous Satans, who had a war-hungry mindset. These descendants called themselves the Satan Faction, as they wanted to continue the war even if they were on the brink of extermination. Soon, a faction formed to oppose them. They called themselves the Anti-Satan Faction, as they had no right to the throne. They believed that the war was pointless and that they should wait until they had enough manpower.

These factions began to fight each other politically until the House of Asmodeus ordered their extermination, turning it into a civil war. The Old Satan Faction was defeated by the rebelling Anti-Satan Faction. Since the newly appointed Satans were killed in battle, the leaders of the Anti-Satan Faction were then elected as the new Satans, crowned as Lucifer, Leviathan, Asmodeus, and Beelzebub. They reunited the devil world, working to achieve peace.

While this was happening, houses and devils, mainly the nobility who supported the previously killed Satans, came together and formed another faction called the Old Satan Faction. This newly formed faction was tightly controlled by the House of Bael for some reason. Even within this faction, there were two groups. One group stayed in the underworld to cause trouble, while others fled to various places, swearing to return for revenge. Most of those who fled joined an organization that would later be known as the Khaos Brigade. Although this organization was said to be led by Ophis the Ouroboros dragon, nowadays it is only in name; the true mastermind is the descendant of the original Lucifer, Rizevim Livan Lucifer.

Rizevim is an odd devil, even among devils. He has no hunger for power. His only shown desire is for chaos and destruction. This made him a threat to many factions, hence there is a large bounty for even the smallest information about him. Why not for his head, you ask? Well, it's because he is too strong for normal bounty hunters to handle. As the first-ever super devil, his name strikes fear in all. Especially after finding out that Sirzechs Lucifer, formerly known as Sirzechs Gremory, is also a super devil. As much as Rizevim is a maniac, he is also a great researcher. Even Azazel has to show respect for his talent. However, due to his nature, his research is naturally not something many would appreciate. His recent project is recreating the 72 pillars. But unlike his father, he wants to create people who can unleash every power of the 72 pillars individually. To that end, he was able to find a suitable experimental subject, which leads to the current situation.

Rizevim is standing in front of a test capsule. In that capsule, we can see a girl about five years old. She has silver hair and a doll-like body, which for some people would be hard to control their hormones (lolicons). Rizevim had to say he truly lucked out in finding this specimen. On the day he was about to leave the underworld, he found this girl in one of the hidden chambers of the castle. It was written in one of the research papers he found there that this girl was supposed to be the newest trump card his father was creating for the war. But sadly, he never managed to employ her. So Rizevim brought her with him to find out what was so special about her. And to his astonishment, this girl is perfectly compatible with all the powers of the 72 pillars. Thanks to her, his research has progressed a lot. But Rizevim would have never thought that this girl is more special than he initially thought. This girl is the daughter of the original Lucifer and a fallen angel—a perfect hybrid that broke the balance. But if that is not enough, she is also our protagonist, Yumina Akihito.

~Yumina POV~

'Argh, that old hag! Did she have to literally push me out like that? I mean, it certainly is new, but WTF... argh... hmm, where the hell am I and why does it feel like I'm drowning, and why can't I open my eyes?'