Operator Defender: Arkan Bloodedge

Author's Note:

Working on an original story is hard, so I decided to do something fun to pass the time.

XXX

Story Title: Arknights CCH: Archive of Extra-Operator

Plot: Rhodes Island, operates a sizable paramilitary task force, made up of peoples and factions from around the world willing to help. But, lately, some pretty eccentric and unique people have joined. People who seem to belong to a different world.

XXX

INITIAL INFORMATION

Real Name: Unknown

Handle: Arkan Bloodedge

File Number: AB007

Internal name: King_battle_harem

BASIC INFORMATION

Gender: Male (Although many believe it could be female)

Age: ? (Arkan says that he doesn't know how old he is exactly, he thinks he is at least 18 or at most 24. He says that everything has become more difficult due to his unusual experiences. For the information archive we wrote 21 years)

Experience: 6 or 9 years (Arkan says it depends on whether or not he should count the time that was erased after Goetia, Knull and God-Alien. Whatever that means)

Place of Birth: ? (Arkan does not know where he was born, he speculates that he may have been born in the catacombs of a cursed Gothic castle near a swamp full of corpses of knights and commoners. It is believed that he may have come from Victoria or Kazimierz, perhaps an area near the border of the two villages.)

Data Di nascita: ? (Arkan doesn't know when he was born, he says to randomly pick a date and put it in the archive. So we chose December 10, the date he joined Rhodes Island.)

Race: ? (Arkan defines himself as the Ultimate Life Form, Evolutionary Apex, The Alpha and Omega of the Galaxy. It's becoming routine not to understand what Arkan says. We speculate that he may be a Draco or a Sarkaz.)

Height: 184cm (in armor)

Infection status: Non-infected as confirmed by medical report. (It was one of the Medical Department's most difficult undertakings)

Group: Black Cabala (Although her teammates I sometimes say are the Trinity Seven, old group name?)

Affiliations: ?

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

Strength: Excellent

Mobility: Excellent

Endurance: Outstanding

Tactical Acumen: Excellent

Combat Skill: Outstanding

Arts Adaptability: Outstanding

RELATED CHARACTERS

- Witch of Luxuria

- Witch of Wrath

- Witch of Superbia

- Witch of Gula

- Witch of Envy

- Witch of Avaritia

- Witch of Acedia