Chapter 1

"Uh... is that Spiderman sat on the roof over there?"

Lando's eyes bulged as he scrambled up from his place on the floor, feet sliding as he hauled himself over to the window where Charles was peeking through the blinds. He managed to latch onto the window edge before he could crash into the wall, steadying himself before spying out the window alongside Charles. "Where? I don't see him!" He exclaimed, his eyes frantically scanning the surrounding buildings before landing on the red suited hero.

Spiderman was perched on the building directly opposite them, a plain black jumper thrown over his suit and a backpack next to him, kicking his feet like a child on a high chair. He seemed to be watching the ongoing traffic below, waiting for anything to happen. The sunset casted an orange glow over the sky and over Spiderman himself, his shadow looming on the cold concrete roof. It looked like an ethereal picture, Lando's eyes beamed at the sight. No matter how much he sees it, he can never get tired of it.

Despite the hoodie and the backpack, the scene in front of him truly made Spiderman appear to be the great hero he is, casting all focus on the hero perched on the roof.

It wasn't the first time Lando had seen him sat on the roof as the sun would begin to dim. In fact, it seemed to be where he was most days at this time and Lando was always there to catch a glimpse. As the last two months passed and winter was drawing closer, Spiderman had always gone there just as the sun began to descend and the moon would rise. Lando was usually waiting by the window for his arrival, the time slipping his mind today as Charles was over and the sunsets were becoming earlier each day.

Charles scrunched his nose in confusion, brows furrowed as he watched Lando's near collision with the wall. "Why is Spider-Man here? Isn't he supposed to be swinging around, fighting crime?"

"Aren't you supposed to be in your own flat instead of bothering me in my mine?" Lando retaliated, the Monegasque scoffing in return. It was no secret that Lando might be one of Spiderman's biggest fans. He had been following him closely for the last two years when Spiderman made his first appearance as London's finest (and only) superhero during his first year in the university of London. He was now in his third and final year of university, still as enchanted to see him as he was the first time when he was saved by the hero himself.

Charles raised his eyebrows, "I do not want to hear you complaining when you invited me!" He had now turned to face Lando directly, but Lando was still too infatuated with the hero and his black hoodie. He felt an odd feeling in his stomach seeing him, he brushed it away.

"If I hadn't invited you, you would've turned up anyway," he rolled his eyes, drawing the blinds back to get rid of the obstructed view to Spiderman. "You had a date with Max, of course you were going to show up.

"You invited me to be nosey."

"It's not being nosey if you were gonna tell me about it anyway."

"That is the last time I will come to you about anything, garçon stupide!"

Lando fake a gasp of offence, still not breaking his eyes from the sunset glowing hero. "Don't call me stupid in French, you bastard! I might be dumb but I can still understand you sometimes!"

A smirk grew on the older boys face, "you were supposed to understand it"

Lando scoffed, not bothering to respond. His elbows were now resting on the bay of the window, resting his head on his hand as he watched time pass. His hero is still there. "You still didn't answer my question."

"What question?" Lando lulled.

"Why the fuck Spiderman is there!"

The British boy shrugged his shoulders, "How should I know? He started doing this a few months ago. Just started showing up there at sunset, making himself comfortable for about half an hour and then he leaves."