7. I Think He Likes You

once we were at his house, he opened the door for me, taking my hand and dragging me up to the entrance.
we entered the building, as i immediately started looking around. it was very pretty inside. the walls were white, he had a shelf for shoes and a standing hanger where he had his coats and jackets. on the walls were some paintings, and i came closer to them after taking off my shoes. i took a closer look, as gerard soon came up to me, scratching his nose.
- you like the drawings? - he asked me, as i just said "uh-huh". he smirked to himself, before putting his hands in the pockets of his jeans.
- i painted all this stuff - he said, sounding pretty proud of himself. i looked at him in disbelief, as my eyes were wide, my eyebrows slightly furrowed and i smirked with my teeth showing. he smiled awkwardly, as i looked back at the drawings.
- wow... they're great gerard! - i said, as he scratched his neck.
- thanks.. your opinion means a lot to me - he said, as i looked back at him. i smiled, before quickly hugging him.

time skip

we spent like an hour in his kitchen, sitting at the table and smoking while listening to misfits. "die, die my darling" was now playing, as i tapped my fingers to the beat. gerard had his eyes closed, and he slightly swayed his head up and down. when the song ended, he looked at his watch, before looking up at me.
- hey it's already 5 pm, wanna get some pizza? - he asked me, as i nodded.
- yeah sure - i said, and he nodded as well.

gerard order two pizzas, and after a few minutes the delivery guy came. gerard came back with the pizzas, and i immediately opened one of them, taking a slice. soon he did the same after handing me a cup full of soda.

time skip

after some time, he drove me back to my house, and i kissed his cheek goodbye.
- thank you for today, i had so much fun - i said, as he smiled with his teeth, while looking down at his lap.
- well i'm glad you did - he said, and i hurriedly left. i opened the door to my house, before storming off to my room and going straight to sleep, not caring to even take a shower.

the next day i woke up, looking like a total mess. my makeup was smeared all over my face, my hair was greasy AND messy, and my clothes were stinky.
i sighed, before brushing my hair slightly, and spraying some perfume on myself. i left the house, looking like shit.

i felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my skirt, as i took it out. gerard texted me.

"i hope you'll have a great day <3"

i smiled to myself, before texting him a "thanks, you too <3". he's so wholesome. i put my phone back into my pocket, focusing on my way to school.

time skip (lunch)

- girl.. ya didn't have sex? - frank said with disappointment written all over his face.
- oh shut up. - i said rolling my eyes.
- you're 18, and you're still a fucking virgin? - he added quite loudly, as my eyes went wide for a sec.
- stop talking so damn loud asshole! - i said, trying to quiet him down.
- whatever - he muttered under his nose, as we finished our sandwiches.
- alright, let's go - i said, and we quickly made our way to art class. we had to wait outside, because mr way locked the door and he wasn't there yet. after like 2 minutes, he came, visibly shocked by the sight of us. dunno why.
- good morning - gerard said, as me and frank smiled towards him at the same time.
- morning - i said, and frank did the same. we entered the classroom and took our seats, waiting for the bell to ring. soon it did, and the lesson started.
- alright, i want you guys to draw your favorite superhero - mr way told us, and we all got pretty excited.

after gerard talking for a bit, we all got to work.
- who are you going to draw? - frank asked me, as he was already sketching something on his paper. i thought for a minute, before answering his question.
- (ur fav superhero) - i said, as frank looked up at me in disbelief.
- seriously? i hate that motherfucker. - he told me, as i raised my eyebrows.
- why? - i asked him, and he shrugged while looking back at his paper.
- overrated. and boring - he said, and i scoffed in response.

soon the lesson was near the end, and we were all finally finished with our drawings. gerard started walking around the classroom as always, obviously looking at my artwork first.
- wow, you like (ur fav superhero)? - he asked me, sounding pretty shocked.
- yeah - i nodded, as he smiled at me.
- i like them too! - he added, and i just smiled at him.
- cool.. - i said awkwardly, earning a chuckle from him.
- yeah - he said, patting my shoulder, before going to other students.

the bell rang perfectly when gerard was done looking at our art. students started going out of the classroom, and so did i, before i felt someone dragging me. i turned around just to face gerard. he shushed me, before closing the door.
- what? - i asked, completely confused with his actions.
- i wanted to spend some time with you - he told me, as i sighed in response. i looked at the clock on the wall next to us, examining the time.
- sure, but i have to go in 2 hours - i told him and he quickly nodded.
- alright - he said with a smile on his face, before sitting down on a chair.

time skip

- he played some music, and we talked about games and stuff. then he was totally surprised that i like motorhead... and that's all i think. then he drove me here and yeah. here i am - i told frank, as he widened his eyes, smiling slightly.
- i think he likes you - he said quietly, and i blushed slightly.
- n-no he doesn't - i denied his words, completely shy by what he said.
- yes he does - he argued back, and i just gave up, sighing loudly.
- alright shut up and order the goddamn pizza - i said, hitting his arm softly.