18. With You Tonight

- i think i'm gonna talk to him - i said to frank, as we laid in his bed smoking a joint together. he groaned, rolling his eyes at me.
- come on girl, get over him already - he said, and i shook my head slowly to myself while letting the smoke come out of my nose.
- i will, but i need answers first - i told him, as he groaned again.
- what fucking answers do you want? - he asked me, and i shrugged while passing him the joint.
- like... why her and not me? - i mumbled out, as he rolled his eyes.
- don't know, probably because you're a stupid teen? - he furrowed his eyebrows, while playing with the sleeves of his zip-up hoodie.

time skip

can i come over?
please.

i stared at my phone, waiting for an answer.

but what did i expect? of course he would ignore me. he never reads my texts.

i thought of what to do, and the best idea was to just sleep to try and get that fucker off my mind. i laid down on my comfy bed, sniffing the clean and fresh sheets that were laying on top of my body. it was so comforting.

after an hour i woke up, looking at the time on my phone.

it was 6 pm.

i should get going...

i put on my clothes, brushed my hair and styled it. when i was done, i took all my stuff and went to the front door, as i opened it hurriedly and left the house, locking the door behind me. i stared into the rainy grey sky, as i breathed peacefully.

i knocked nervously at the door, waiting for someone to answer. i gulped once i heard footsteps coming closer to the door, and soon a person opened it.
- hello? - the woman in front of me said, as i felt my heart aching.
- uhm.. could i talk to mr way? - she furrowed her eyebrows at my words, looking behind her and then straight back at me.
- yeah, sure. wait a second sweetie - mrs perch said, as she went somewhere. i heard some loud angry voice, but soon it quieted down, and i heard footsteps yet again.

and there he was.

the man i loved so much, right in front of me.

he slammed the door angrily, as he furrowed his eyebrows at me while crossing his arms at his chest.
- the fuck do you want? - he asked me harshly, as i gulped, trying to steady my breathing.
- i.. i just..i just wanted to be with you tonight - i mumbled out under my nose, as he raised one of his eyebrows.
- i'm sorry ms l/n, but i'm your teacher and there's nothing i can do about this - he said emotionlessly, as i felt a sharp pain in my heart. as if someone just took a knife and stabbed me hard and started twisting the knife around.
- please.. gerard... - i pleaded, as he shook his head to himself with closed eyes.
- stop - he said harshly, putting a hand in front of me to 'stop' me. i frowned, as my eyes got watery and my bottom lip trembled.

- why? why not me? what makes her so fucking special? is it because she's your age? is there a problem with me? what did i do wrong? - i asked aggressively, as he rolled his eyes at me.
- y/n, you did nothing wrong - he assured me, as he slowly got even more annoyed with me.
- what did i do wrong? i thought you liked me! - i yelled, making him grab his head in both of his hands.
- stop. stop this fucking bullshit y/n. - he yelled as well, as i furrowed my eyebrows.
- NO! tell me why you left me! - i shouted, making him stare at me angrily.
- ... she's not even fucking pretty - i mumbled out, when suddenly...

he slapped me. very hard.

i opened my mouth wide, as i held my cheek with my hand.
- don't you EVER. come to my fucking house again you stupid bitch - he said, as he opened the front door and entered his house, slamming the door behind him.

it's over.