15. You're Such A Bad Girl... (SMUUUT...again...)

- GIRL ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? - frank shouted while gripping my shoulders harshly and shaking me quickly. i giggled, covering my mouth with my hand.
- uh huh - i laughed even more, as his face turned a bit pink and he widened his eyes.
- I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! GIRL WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE THIS SHIT - he said, putting his hands on his hips and looking at me in disbelief. i awkwardly hugged myself, biting my bottom lip.
- alright, when? - i asked him, as he stared down deep in thought.
- maybe today? - he suggested, and i shook my head while putting my lips in a straight line.
- nah, i wanna spend time with gerard - i told him, and he rolled his eyes at me.
- oh please, you always spend time with that twink - he said sassily, as i widened my eyes at his words.
- boy... who are you calling a twink? look at yourself.. - i sassed him back, as he widened his eyes while putting his right hand on his chest in an 'offended' manner.
- excuse me? ...well at least i'm hot unlike him... - he said, going quiter with each word he said.
- boy. you're literally the one who was fangirling over him. you were all like "OH EM GEE did you see the art teacher?!? OH EM GEE he's so hot and perfect!!" - i told him as his face turned bright pink and he looked away.
- shut up. - he said, covering his face with both of his hands.
- alright - i mumbled out, as we kept on walking.

time skip

i was sitting in art class, and i couldn't pay attention to anything. all i could think about was how he looked under me yesterday. i bit my bottom lip while i crossed my legs and i also squeezed them together. i examined his beautiful face, as he was doing something on his laptop, but soon his gaze met mine. he blushed a little while parting his pretty pink lips.
- y/n, please focus on your work - he said to me, as i scoffed.
- i can't - i said harshly, smirking at him with my teeth showing.
- w-well why not? - he asked me pretty quietly, so that the other students couldn't hear us. i leaned in towards him, and he did so too.
- i keep on thinking about yesterday - i told him, as he blushed even more. his lips twitched, and he gulped pretty hard. i rested my back on my chair, looking at him being all shy and shit.

i raised my hand up, waiting for him to say something.
- yes, y/n? - he said, his voice was trembling.
- could i go to the bathroom mr way? - i asked him while narrowing my eyes, as he gulped nervously.
- y-yeah - he agreed while nodding his head. i quickly left the classroom and went to the bathroom.

gerard's pov

- alright class, mr smith wants something from me so i gotta quickly go and see him. I'll be back soon, don't be too loud - i announced to the class, as they all nodded. i quickly left the classroom, looking for the girls bathroom.

TW: SMUT‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😭

- y/n? - i called out her name, when suddenly someone opened one of the doors.
- yeah? - she said, slowly making her way towards me.
- you're such a bad girl... bringing up our sex during my lesson.. - i said raspily, and then i clicked my tongue 3 times. i grabbed her harshly by her waist, pulling her very close to me.
- look what you've done to me.. - i whispered seductively, as i took one of her hands and put it on my crotch. she stroked my boner, biting her bottom lip kinda harshly. i whimpered under her touch, hiding my face in the crook of her neck.
- fuck.. let's go into that stall.. - i said out of breath, as she took my hand and lead me to the stall i was talking about. she locked the door, as she pushed me down to sit on the toilet. i manspreaded in front of her, putting my hands on my thighs, and gripping my jeans tightly. she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and quickly took my hard dick out. she stroked it slowly but hardly, making me moan out very loudly.
- f-fuck.. you're so good at this baby... - i praised her, as i carressed her soft cheek with my hand. she smiled at me, and it made my member twitch.
- you're so cute when you smile.. - i whispered, moaning breathlessly as she smiled even more. she stroked me faster and faster, until i felt my orgasm coming.
- oh fuck fuck fuck... y/n.. i'm gonna come baby.. - i whispered out, as my head rested on the wall behind me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
- ohh fuck yes - i moaned out, as she fastened her pace again.
- oh shit i'm gonna come, i'm gonna come, i'm gonna.. - i moaned out while pushing my hips up in the air, before i came all over her pretty face. she smiled at me, as i tried to catch my breath. i kissed her cheek while ruffling her hair.
- good girl - i praised her, as i took a piece of toilet paper and wiped her pretty face with it.

A/N
IM SORRY THAT THEY HAD SEX AGAIN ‼️‼️‼️😭