Chapter 21: Torture

*This chapter will have non consensual activities towards the end of it, so if you would like to skip this chapter, feel free too.* 

I was starting to feel hungry... starving even. It's been a few days, or at least, that's what it seemed like, as I was tied up against this chair with no windows. Not being able to tell time and being locked in a room with nothingness can drive anyone insane. I wasn't even checked up on, not like they would care about me anyways. This is Seventeen we're talking about. My stomach growled, interrupting my thoughts. God damn it. My lips were dry and cracked as well from not having anything to drink.

"Damnit y/N, pull yourself together." I whispered, lowering my head trying to talk to my stomach to get it to shut up. I knew I was acting childish, but there wasn't much else I could do in the moment. There was a sudden bang that had come from the door, notifying me that someone had entered the room. Just great.

"Hello sweetheart, did you miss us?" I rolled my eyes, feeling annoyed and frustrated. I looked up to see it was Seungcheol and Mingyu who had entered the room. Mingyu had a smirk on his face while Seungcheol's face was stoic, trying not to show any emotions. I wanted to slap that smirk right off his face. He was lucky I was tied up.

"Fuck off Seungcheol, just let me out of here already!" I shouted, making him let out a dry chuckle. When he walked over to me, he patted my head like I was a dog.

"Oh my... someone is angry. But I like it. You look cute." He said, pinching my cheeks harshly. I closed my eyes, trying not to wince. I wouldn't let him get the best of me. But then, my damn stomach growled loudly again.

"Someone sounds hungry. You're in luck though, we have a nice dinner prepared for you. It's upstairs. If you don't want to starve, you might as well join us." Seungcheol said. I was starting to feel light headed and weak as I felt Mingyu undoing the ropes. All the blood was starting to rush in all at once, also making me feel a bit dizzy, even though I was still sitting down. Seungcheol was already at the door, leaving it wide open almost seemed inviting. But I knew he had to have had something else planned.

"Well, hurry up! We don't have all day sweetheart!" He shouted, smirking as he walked out of the room.

Mingyu took my wrist, lifting me up quickly from the chair. If he wasn't holding me, I probably would've fallen flat on my ass. Once he let go of me, he pushed me forward, making me stumble over my own feet. He chuckled, clearly getting enjoyment out of this. Bastard. I saw two other members were standing by the door, waiting for my arrival. I recognized them as Vernon and Joshua. The three of them made sure I made it up the stairs and didn't try to escape. Even if I could, I wouldn't even know how the hell to get out of this place.

I was lead into a large dining room, the table was set with a fancy dining cloth and gold utensil with expensive looking plates. The only lights that were on were coming from the candles that were lit on the table. There were two other members who sat at the table as well. I think it was Hoshi and Wonwoo but I wasn't quiet sure from the dim lighting and I couldn't see their faces too well.

"Come over here Y/N, why don't you join us?" Seungcheol asked as he pulled out his own seat with his own plate of food, sitting next to Hoshi and Wonwoo. There was an empty seat for me to sit across from them, which I took, slowly sitting down, wondering what they were up too. All three of them had a glass of wine with their food, while mine only just had food.

"These are my other members, Hoshi and Wonwoo. Maybe you'll recognize him since he kidnapped you in the first place." Hoshi smirked as he looked towards me, making me roll my eyes. Wonwoo only nodded, his face completely emotionless.

"You won't be getting anything unless you talk." Seungcheol added, making me come out of my daze as I was staring at the food.

"You don't think I know that?"