Ch.1-And So It Begins! (Revised)

Two Years after the 9-Tails attack...

In the Hokage's office we see a man with mocha color skin, short spiky hair, & orange color eyes. the man was wearing a standard Konoha uniform with two bands on both of his sleeves, a green flak jacket, blue forehead protector , and blue sandals. After becoming Hokage, he started wearing a short-sleeved long white haori over his normal attire, closed in the front by a thin, orange rope. The haori was decorated by red flame-like motifs on the edges, with the kanji for "Fourth Hokage" written vertically down the back. This is none other then Nadja Namikaze, The Silver Flash & the 4th Hokage. And right now he was fighting off the most powerful enemy up to date, it was invincible, it was the most terrifying thing known to man.

The dreaded paperwork!

'I helped defeat a giant chakra beast of mass destruction and in the end all I get for it is damn paperwork. Damn you Sarutobi you knew this would happen!' He cursed, as he glared at his arch enemy, which only got larger by the minute. 'Oh, come one, I've already pulled all-nighters for three days straight. I haven't gotten a chance to even see my family.'

A small smile appeared, banishing the hopeless situation he was in, his beautiful wife, his lovely children.

But then he remembered that his wife was currently pissed at him as she was reminded of his attempted self-sacrifice a few years ago and he shivered as the image of his enraged wife came to mind.

He quickly picked up the nearest document and begin working. 'Paperwork's not all bad, by the time it's done Kushina will have calmed down enough not to kill me...probably.'

BANG! Came from the door "Nadja we got a major problem!" Shouted a familiar voice, looking up he saw his Sensei Jiraiya.

"Jiraiya-Sensei what do I owe the pleasure, for once you got here before complaints from the hot springs came in." He joked.

"I came right here, unfortunately my precious hot springs will have to wait." He cried anime tears, before shaking himself straight. "Right now is not the time for that." He stated, the seriousness in his voice causing Nadja listen carefully to his sensei.

"The Great Toad Sage has had a prophecy and it concerns your children." That caught Nadja's attention.

"What! What do you mean it involves my children?" He and his family only just survived 2 years ago by some miracle and now his family is in trouble once more.

"Calm down Nadja, we'll keep them safe." He made a hand sign activating a silencing seal, before pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket.

"Here's the Prophecy." The sage began reading line for line what was on his piece of paper.

"A new Entity will be born on par with the Nine."

"They will experience great pain and suffering, losing those that should love them most."