Ch.2-Making New Friends!

Hinata & Hanabi was having a wonderful day. Their mother finally took her to the park to play with other children.

 Their mother finally took her to the park to play with other children

They was so looking forward to it

They was so looking forward to it. As daughters of the clan head, they wasn't allowed to play with the other children in the Hyuga compound. It was frowned upon for the two girls to associate with those beneath them.

But their mother was finally able to sneak them out to play in the park.

They was so excited to play with other children, unfortunately that's not what happened. "Hey freaks, get lost! We don't want you white eyed freaks playing with us!" A five-year-old boy & his friend pushed Hinata & Hanabi to the ground, hurting them.

"Yeah, your clan thinks you're all high and mighty, but I got news for you, you're not!" Another boy shouted, grabbing Hinata by the hair, causing her to cry.

"let go of my big sister!" Hanabi shouted latching on to the boy's arm in an attempt to help her sister, but was yet again push back down to the ground

"Hanabi!" She cried, worried for her sister before calling out to her mother hoping to be saved.

"Aw, would you look at that? The Byakugan monster is calling for her monster mother, what a cry baby." He went to punch Hinata, but before he could, a fist came out of nowhere, knocking him back.

Orange eyes glared at the three bullies. "Boys shouldn't pick on girls, you big bullies!"

Hinata & Hanabi looked at their savior to see a boy about a year older then Hinata, spiky silver hair, mocha skin, and wearing an orange shirt with a red spiral on the back.

"Who do you think you are, you shrimp!" Shouted one of the bullies to their savior.

"Me? I'm Naga Uzumaki Namikaze, future Hokage!" He exclaimed.

"Liar, Lord Hokage only has three children and they're both red heads!" Shouted one of the bullies. Naruto flinched at that. He knew that his siblings were the most well-known children, but it still hurt.

"I am to his son!" Naga shouted with pride.

Hinata & Hanabi looked at their savior as he shouted. "Oh really? Well then, we'll have to teach you not to lie about our Hokage, get him!" One of the bullies exclaimed. Hinata & Hanabi watched in admiration as the boy who rescued them didn't back down.