an update, from the author ( please read ! )

( a note from the author ! )

HI !

let me start off with a very grateful note by saying THANK YOU to anyone who's read this book; though this story is messy and somewhat chaotic, i'm extremely happy to know there are people who still read my work. putting that aside, this is my small note to leave to audiences here ― this book will recieve a major overhaul.

though made with somewhat smaller research scale, i believe that this story should have something more than what meets the eye; from creating the atmosphere, the conversations made for the LGBTQ+ community and the issues that still persists are one of many things that isn't made present in this book.

it won't fully delve into the chaotic nature of being part of the community, this overhaul will be written through the eyes of the characters themselves ― how they interact and how their problems, though mirrored beautifully, manifest into their lives.

i've mentioned that this book ( technicolor beat ) is experimental ― and, in all fairness, it was ― and it will be given the proper treatment that it deserves. a bit of disclaimer though, this won't be present in this particular platform but in another called NEOBOOK ― a place where writers are welcomed to create and share their works with others. i've honestly gotten so tired of wattpad and their stupid antics, and despite my great efforts to see through things in a better light, i also am at liberty to say that wattpad is no longer beautiful ― no longer a safe space, comfort or even a place made for writers.

as for my account, this is remain; some books might be updated, some will never see the light. that's all i can share for now, i'm looking forward to my future on NEOBOOK ( or AO3 ) and how far it'll take me. thank you again for allowing me to share my work with you and in turn, made me feel welcome in your embrace. forever grateful.