-5-

There's no need to be scared now, cause I'm with you

[KARTER]

I exhaled as I collected the packets the investors had left behind on the conference room table. There were five left over out of fifteen. So that meant we had ten people interested in the new tech software that was being developed. This had been Taehyung's baby project for about three years now. He was nervous about putting it out on the market. It was a new concept on security. There was already facial recognition and fingerprint technology. He wanted to take it a step further and focus on optical recognition. At first I thought it wouldn't go over well since there was already tech out in the world like that.

But Taehyung made it clear to me that while it was available, it wasn't affordable for everyone. It wouldn't just be used on home safes and locks. He wanted to take it a step further and use it on electronic devices, home appliances, and government computers. It would tighten security measures for individuals and businesses alike. He wanted to make it an affordable alternative for people who wanted to try it. So far, everyone responded well, especially the government representatives who'd come in from the Blue House.

He drilled in the points that it would pinpoint exactly where, if any, the security and data breeches would come from. There wouldn't be any use in using an offsite IP address. Any device using the software would automatically use retina scanning to open files. Whether it was onsite or offsite. The tech was named ONYX EAGLE I.

While he shook the hands of the men and women leaving the room, I finished cleaning up and turned off the projector after I was done. Next, I headed back upstairs to where our offices were located. As I waited for the elevator, I noticed Jungkook walking down the hall at a fast pace with a distressed look on his face. His contorted face made me wonder what the hell was going on.

 His contorted face made me wonder what the hell was going on

"Kook? What's wrong?"

"K, where's the boss? We might have a problem on our hands."