𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟑

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junghoon Pov:

"Hello my names Mia, oh and this is my friend Junghoon"

Mia said to the new girl, I then quickly added saying

"He is also our fri-"

But was cut off by Miyon, who said

"Hello Mia, Hello Junghoon. It's nice to meet you I hope we can be good friends."

Wow that was rude. I cleared my throat before trying to say

"He is Hyunwo-"

But then got cut off by the teacher who said

"Ok class get ready for the test"

I sighed in frustration before looking over at Hyunwoo, he had become quite all of a sudden. 

He also looked sad. 

I definitely got to ask what's wrong with him after the test. 

I took out my test note and glanced at the board for the questions. 

Not bad all of them are quite easy. 

I quickly completed the test and submitted it to the teacher. 

I then decided to talk with Hyunwoo but realized that he was still writing the test. 

But there was one thing off, he looked depressed. 

His usually sunshine lit up face was now all dark and gloomy. 

I felt bad and just wanted to give him a hug and comfort him. 

Moments like this really make me question if I have feelings for Hyunwoo. 

I am usually not an empathetic person nor am I a person who likes skinship. 

But its different with Hyunwoo. 

I decided to snap out of my thoughts and leave Hyunwoo alone so that he can complete the test. 

I turned around and started discussing the answers with Mia and Miyon, who also had completed the test. 

After discussing the answers Miyon started telling us stories about her childhood life and how she ended up in Seoul and I got to admit, this girl really does think she is the main character. 

I was eventually getting bored by her and that's when I remembered, Hyunwoo. 

I quickly looked to the side and saw Hyunwoo talking with some students. 

I decided not to disturb him. 

"Ok class I finished correcting the papers and I'm surprised to see that three people got 100 on 100 for this test. It is Junghoon-ssii, Mia-ssii, And Miyon-ssii"

I wasn't that thrilled about it, My heart felt heavy for some reason. 

But Mia and Miyon were practically jumping off their seats with excitement.

"Yah Hyunwoo-ah you should try and be a bit more like your friends, look at the Miyon-ssii. She's a new kid and yet she got full marks. Why can't you get full marks huh? You were the only one who failed in the exam. Aside from him, everyone else did a good job"

Oh no this bitch of a teacher. 

I looked over to the side and saw Hyunwoo looking down at his thighs as tears filled his eyes. 

And that's when I heard a Miyon's voice say something which made me want to knock her out.

"Loser"

I'm dealing with her later but first I had to comfort Hyunwoo. 

"Babe, are you ok?"

But what made my heart shatter was when he ignored my words and just ran out of the classroom. 

I got up from my seat to run to where Hyunwoo was heading too but was quickly stopped by red and blonde haired boys who Hyunwoo was talking with a minute ago.

"Yah Junghoon leave him alone. Don't act concerned."

What are these people even talking about? 

Fuck I don't have time to deal with them and their nonsense I had to check up on Hyunwoo.

"What do you mean act concerned. He is my damn friend."

I yelled back. 

That's when the red haired guy said

"Friend, Oh really? If you really were his friend I don't think you would have ignored him the whole period while talking to Miyon like you knew each other for 10 years."

And those words pierced through my heart, making me realize what I had just done. 

My mind went blank.

"Oh the audacity you guys have to not introduce him to Miyon, Ignore him, and let that girl call him a loser. Like you guys must be real big assholes cause I could never treat a close friend like that"

Realization hit me, And the blonde haired guy was right. 

I really am an asshole aren't I? 

I really am a cold-hearted monster like my parents describe me. 

I really don't care about anyone or anything except me. 

I'm selfish, and emotionless. 

"You know, I think I have seen enough of you guys and your attitudes to realize that you guys should stay far away from Hyunwoo"

The red haired guy said before walking away with the blonde haired guy to I presume Hyunwoo, leaving me standing there alone in the class. 

I looked over to see Mia looking down disappointed in herself with Miyon comforting her. 

She repeated the same phrase of words to Miyon, "I'm such a bad friend". 

Looking at Miyon I wanted to punch her in the face but that's when my mind decided to remind me of the words which the red haired guy said, which made me realize that I'm as bad of a person as Miyon is. 

And he was right.

A person like me should never be friends with a ball of sunshine like him. 

I'm sorry babe. 

I never meant to hurt you. 

I promise to stay away from you.

Even if it hurts me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note :

You know that I can't,

Show you me,

Give you me,

I can't show you a ruined part of myself, 

Once again I put a mask on and go to see you,

But I still want you.

~Blu