𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟏𝟐

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note :

This and the next few chapters take place during the time where Junghoon had dropped out and the finals were reaching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Yechan Pov:

It had been a week since the confession. 

I ended up being absent for most of the week as I was too scared to see him face to face again. 

But, I did know that I couldn't hide forever so I started regularly attending classes from the starting of this week. 

"Do you all want to walk around the corridor for a while?"

Seeun suggested as it was currently break. 

"Yea that would be good I'm done sitting inside this congested room."

Yujun spoke as he stretched his back.

"You guys can go if you want, I'll try contacting Junghoon some more."

Hyunwoo hyung said as he took out his phone, probably to text Junghoon hyung again and again, in hopes that Junghoon hyung would respond to at least one of them. 

Now that I think about it, I think me and Junghoon hyung have quite a few things in familiar. 

Like how we both liked someone dearly and for our own reasons, couldn't be with them. 

And how we both try to run away from our problems too. 

I kind of understand him now.

"Take a break Hyunwoo, you have been doing so from the past week. Lets go out for some fresh air to lighten up our mood a bit."

Mia said sympathetically. 

I heard hyung sigh, nodding to go for a walk with them.

"What about you guys? are you gonna come too?"

Hyunwoo hyung asked, pointing at me and junmin hyung.

"Yea I'll come."

Junmin hyung said. 

Then everyone looked at me, waiting to hear what I would say. 

That is everyone except Yujun. 

I chuckled dryly, I really hate it when Yujun does that.

"I'm not really in the mood for a walk now. I actually want to take a short nap, I'm really sleepy after the history lecture."