𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝟖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunwoo Pov:

"Stop ignoring me for god sake! Stop this please. I forgive you, I know you didn't mean to hurt me. But what you are doing now is hurting me even more. Please Junghoon, can we talk this out? Everything was fine this morning, Why can't we just continue to be like that?"

I said looking at Junghoon. 

I was done with him and his attitude. 

What even took over him?? 

Why is he acting like this for something this stupid.

"Junghoon! are you even listening??"

I asked him as he turned his back and walked away. 

I followed him, I followed him till I realized that he doesn't give two shits about me. 

I eventually stopped, and stood in the middle of our school corridor and started crying. 

It all felt like too much, too much to take. 

This was the second time I cried today, and I was mentally exhausted. 

I just wish Junghoon was here with me now, comforting me with his sweet voice while wrapping his arms round me and giving me a hug. 

That'd be nice.

That's when I felt someone hug me. 

My heart beat stopped, and so did my breath. 

Could it be? 

I opened my eyes to see blond hair and I immediately realized it was Yujun.

"Are you ok hyung?"

I couldn't reply to him. 

I just hugged him back tighter as I let all my emotions out, burying my head in his neck. 

I felt him stiffen. Relaxing after a few seconds, he pated my back soothingly. 

After what felt like an eternity, I finally stopped crying.