Chapter 2

WARNINGS!!: cringe,

  When they got to school they immediately went their separate ways, Pepper went the direct route to the lockers where she talked with her friends, aka the popular girls. Jess went a different direction so she could get past them and to her friends. She saw her friends Max and Ember. Max was wearing a t-shirt with a cartoon vampire on it, jeans, and socks with sandals. Ember was wearing her own custom outfit: she had a crop top with black straps coming down connecting it to her shorts, fishnets on her legs, shoes with little flame things coming off of them and a grey flower crown. They then went to their classes.

                     (v Ember v)

~~ M A G I C   T I M E   S K I P ~~

~~ M A G I C T I M E S K I P ~~

It was lunch time and Jess, Max, and Ember just got their food and met up in the cafeteria. "Hey vampire boy" Jess said to Max. "Shush-" he replied, then mumbled "stupid dragon." and rolled his eyes. "We should eat outside" Ember said to change the topic. "But its COLDDD!!" Max complained. "Actually, its only 39 degrees Fahrenheit-" said a voice out of nowhere, it was Amber, Embers twin sister. she was wearing an outfit that looked much like Embers (it was made by Ember-) but her flower crown was red, she didn't have fishnets on her legs, her shoes where different, and her top had little built in wings that sometimes seemed to move on their own accord, but that couldn't be true, Amber and Ember arnt hybrids. They're just normal humans, right..? "There you are Amber! I need to tell you something-" Ember said. "okay, so are we staying inside or are we going outside?" Max asked. "y e s" Amber said. Max looked confused. "She means yes to going outside-" Ember whispers to him.

                (v Amber v)

 They got outside and sat down at the entrance to Skin-Walker Trail, a small area on school grounds thats foresty with some worn down grass thats made a trail from so many people walking there

They got outside and sat down at the entrance to Skin-Walker Trail, a small area on school grounds thats foresty with some worn down grass thats made a trail from so many people walking there. "can someone remind me why this is called 'Skin-Walker trail'?" Jess asked. "its 'cause a bunch of skin-walker obsessed kids named it'' Amber replied. "Amber, i found a place for us to explore, want to see?" Ember stated. "right now?" she asked. "Yes-" "gurl no, we could get lost!" "but its right there-" Ember points to a deep hole in the ground. "isnt that the hole i pushed Jack int-" Amber replied, "you guys coming?'' Ember interrupted to ask Jess and Max. "i have a DND thing to go to-'' Max sad. "wasn't that canceled tho-'' Jess asked. "its... a different DND thing-'' he added. "lies, your coming with us." Amber says. "i can also get Pepper to tag along-" she added. "how..??" Jess asked. "she still owes me" she says, then she jumps in the hole. "what-" Jess asks, extremely confused. Pepper *OWES* Amber??? Pepper steps out from behind a tree. "sorry for evesdroping, Amber called me here but i didn't want to interrupt anything-" she says. "its fine" Ember says as she jumps in, "COME ON!!" she yells right before she disappears. Pepper jumps in, followed by Jess, followed by Max, who still doesn't wanna be there.

550 words, MY GOAL FOR THE DAY WAS 350 WTF- AnYwAyS- i signed into wattpad on my school computer so i wrote part of this at school, hope yall enjoyed this chapter and see ya next time, goodbye my axolots! oh btw ill add a picture of Max later, i haven't made him in gc yet-

chapter release: 11/2/23
first edit: 2/27/24, fixed spelling and grammar errors, slightly changed Ambers character description
second edit: 2/28/24, changed a little bit so its less cringy
third edit: 3/27/24, added warnings, edited the end bit a little (it felt akward for Pepper to just appear out of nowhere and follow them,
...
that sounds like stalker material lmao-)