Chapter 5

WARNINGS: cringe, curse words, absolutely terrible names, slight bit of spice in the form of angst, probably some typos i missed,

   ~Jess POV~
Mina led us to the living room and got us drinks. Calli got some lemonade, Pepper got some pop, I got hot chocolate. Amber, Ember, snd Max didnt want anything.
The living room was a decent size, considering it can fit seven people in it, probably a couple more if wanted. The walls were a very light pink, only if you concentrate enough can uou really tell its pink. Were sitting on a white couch, covered in soft blankets and white with pastel flower pillows. Mina was sitting on a unicorn beanbag on the floor (i ligit own one of these-), there was a pretty floofy tabby cat wearing a blueish-purpleish scarf sitting on a coffee table nect to Mina, who was petting said cat, and Calli was leaning up against the wall, they dont like sitting i guess?

  "Why does this seem smaller on the outside?" I ask. "i would say 'bigger on the inside', but the best explanation is magic." Mina responds. "like a TARDIS?" Max asks. "EXACTLY! Finally someone gets it!!!" "whats a 'tardis'" i ask. "it stands for 'Travel And Relative Dimension In Space', its the Doctors spaceship in the show Doctor Who" Mina responds. "The hell is 'Doctor Who'??" I ask. Max gasps offendedly "Im introducing you to it as soon as we get back home." he says. "okay??"
  "Whats the cats name?" I ask, changing the subject. "This is Whiskers!" she responds. "Theres also Crystal." she takes a sip from her water. "Prince Oreo III and Princess Cream are somewhere 'round here, probably-"

Mina clears her throat. After she gains all our attention she starts talking, "So your probably wondering why your here–" "Not really" says Amber. "Weve been in weirder situations-" continues Ember. "As I wAs SaYiNg- your probably wondering why your here. Well, I can explain, some of it anyway. You came here from a rift, which is a portal between dimensions. The placement of the rifts and what they disguise as often change. Anyways you went into one and ended up here. While it is possible to go back to your own world, and i wont stop you if you choose to, you also have the choice of helping me with something. You see theres been some mixup in some of the multiverses the portals lead to. i kicked Barthomew out of the village and he still manages to be a total dick. Anyways i need help fixing the worlds up, of course if you choose to help you can still go back to your own world."

"damn i said a lot" Kalli chuckles at that "you sure did" they respond. "Im always willing to help!" I exclame. "Same!" says Amber, "if Ambers going i have to as well, i refuse to let her go without me. shes going to kill someone." Ember replies. "your no fun." groans Amber. "stop. trying. to. kill. people!!" "they deserved it." "GURL STOP KILLING MY EXES-" "what-" Pepper, Max, and i all say at the same time. "uhmmm.... neverminditsnotimportant." Amber and Ember say in sync. "the fact that this is normal here." Kalli mumbles. "you two still seem oddly familiar for some reason..." they add. Amber and Ember exchange looks.

"welll....." Mina starts, probably to change the topic. "since yall agreed, most of yall anyway, ill send you back to your world, get you a house here, and you can probably come back by tomorrow your time!"
"wait why are we getting a house here??" i ask. "well, its so you can store things you might need on an adventure. and so you can take breaks inbetween if needed. now off you go!"

"oh wait- Calli you take them back."

IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER!!! now to puplidh this and start working on the next :3

i still need name ideas for the book and i need some fandoms to send them to, i have some ideas but i havnt got a clue about what order

chapter release date: 5/9/24