chapter 4

(ive decided to do a mix between third and first person for the rest of ths book)
WARNINGS!!: cringe, much swearing (i curse a lot-),

~Jess POV~
We walked for about 10 minutes before we arrived at the 'chaos village', or whatever Calli called it. Its umm... very chaotic, to say the least. Theres plants EVERYWHERE (though we are in a forest so thats not to strange). Theres all kinds of buildings, from treehouses (both houses in the tree tops and actually inside the trees) to giant fishbowls and cat towers. Many of the sides of buildings are covered in graffiti, but judging by the fact that I can clearly see people making the graffiti Im gonna asumme that their alowed to, that or they just dont care about the consequences. There are serveral flyers posted about, missing person, lost pets, movie adds, qr links to who knows what, ect.

At some point during the walk Amber had started speaking "hey Calli, random question, do you happen to know anyone by the names of Serena or Stella?" "Amber..." Ember said in a hushed voice, clearly not happy with her saying those names. She whispered something to Amber who just nodded in response.
"Now that i think about it, those names do seem pretty familiar..." Calli had said. The twins exchanged looks. "do you think...?" Ember had started. "Possibly, lets just drop the topic for now though..." Amber said to her. "fine by me.." Ember had said somewhat grumpily.

  The two were holding hands as they walked. I dont think anyone else noticed, if they did, they didnt say anything.

  Calli led us down a path, surrounded by many colorful flowers, to a mushroom house (not the classic red with white dot mushroom, this ones blue. its a lactarius indigo, also known as; the indigo milk cap, indigo milky, the indigo lactarius, or the blue milk mushroom {I DID MY RESEARCH GUYS}) in the center of the town, its surrounded by a couple of tall trees, a few have a tree house in it (that is grammatically correct, it is one tree house in multiple trees) and another is hallowed out with stuff inside. Off to the left is a pond and on the right is a small farm with some plants some i recognize, like tomatoes and strawberries and poison ivy, while others ive never seen before. We walk up to the door (we dont stand to close as Calli asked us not to) and Calli knocks on it.

The door opens and a teenage girl with short, messy, brown hair opens the door. She has a red and yellow sweater rapped around her waist, black baggy pants, a grey t-shirt with 'foxes of the world' on it (thats what the shirt literally says), mismatched socks, and a sun necklace. "the fuck do you want?" she asks. "Sorry to disturb you, im sure you were doing something very important–" Calli starts. "yes, minecraft is very important. thank you for understanding." Calli rolls their eyes "AS I WAS SAYING. these five have fallen from one of the rifts." She stares us down for a minute. "hmmm.... Amber, Ember, Pepper, Jess, and Max. am I right?" she asks. "uhh... yes. h- how do you know our names..??" I reply nervously. "that is for me to know, and you to ponder about ENDLESSLY."

"AnYwAyS- would you like to come inside? i can make you a cup o' tea, or coco, i personally prefer coco but its your choice." she says as she motions us inside. "who are you?" Pepper raises an eyebrow as she asks. "Ahk! i completely forgot to indroduce myself!! my name is Mina. welcome to the Chaos Village! yes that is what its called, im really bad at names-" "you named this place?" Amber asks skeptically. "Hun, i made this place." "you did?" she asks scepticly. "mhm." Mina replies, "soo... drinks?"

chapter release: 3/27/24

i actually wrote a long(ish) chapter this time!!
AnYwAyS- bye!!!