Two

i'm going to the gorilla when i hear carmelo calling my name. "hey bae" i ignore him and keep walking. "excuse you? he grabs my wrist hard and pulls me into a dark hallway. "don't ever ignore me serenity." we are done carmelo. "what?" we. are. done. i try to get out of his grip but it was hard. he tightens it while saying "we aren't done you slut." he moves his other hand to my neck than tightens his grip. i almost couldn't breath he pulls me up to his lips and trys kissing me but then i knee him right in his balls he lets go then i run until i hear my name "Serenity go to the gorilla your match is on in 5." i go there while i see becky.
"Heyy good luck tonight.". thanks you to. i fake a smile as her music hits. i zone out almost about to cry but then i hear my music so i go out. i do my entrance then get in the ring.

Fast forward to the end of the match.

i win. i go to get out when i get hit with a chair. that wasn't part of the script so i was confused. i hear the people screaming "booo" when i look up its rhea riply.
she goes to hit me with the chair again but i kick it out of her hands. i get up grab it then start hitting her with it. i loose control then i see blood as im getting grabbed by the security guard i literally almost start crying. "get tf off of me. i can walk myself." he doesn't let go so i push him then walk up the ramp to backstage.

I ignore everyone then go to my locker room jey is gone so i just start crying. I hear someone coming so i wipe my tears and get up. the door opens and it's jey. im in pain from the chair and from what happen so i sit back down and started to tear up. jey comes by my side and then says "do you want me to carry you to the shower?" sure. "ight" he goes to pick me up then he touches my stomach. fuck jey be careful. "you good?" did you not see what happen? " well i saw your match after you won i went to go get food. " i got attacked by rhea she hit me with a chair. "why would she do that?" how am i supposed to know "you right my bad. it wasn't part of the script?" no. " i'm really sorry c" he gently drops me " can you stand?" yea i can just hurts. " okay well im right outside the door. if you need help just yell i aint going no where im not doing anything tonight." okay. "bye c" bye.

right when i take off my makeup and ring gear and turn on the shower i start crying. tonight has been one of the worst nights of my life. i just want to go home.
10 minutes later i get done with my shower then get out dry off and put on my extra outfit

i walk out then jey is there watching a match against
the new day vs alpha academy. i sit down and ask jey how much time is left in raw and he said 2 more hours. "you was the first match this is the 2nd one". omg.
"if you tired you can lay your head on me." i'm not tired. "ight" how long has this match been on for "bout 15 minutes." okay after the match was over i was asleep jey trys to talk to me but im already asleep he sees then grabs me gently and lays me down on his lap.

After raw ends i get woken up "shut upp." i say not wanting to get up "cc raw is over we have to leave haha" whatever i say getting up " i got your bags out in your car already. let's go" "boy why you going in my car how did you even get in there" "your keys duh"
weirdo "your welcome" thank you. "let me drive you"
how are you supposed to get home? "i can uber"
i can drive jey "please i don't wanna go in the bus plus i want to hang with you". fine you can just stay over let's go. "bet bet"

the drive home was quiet until
"cc"
what
"are you okay"
ig i am.
"no like fr"
yes jey im good.
not wanting to tell him what happen before my match.
"if you need anyone im here. i'm always here."
thank you.

at your house
we get inside and jey runs straight to my fridge
"oo girl you got that shit in here"
don't take all my food
"no promises"
haha i'm going upstairs real quick
"ight"

jeys pov.
when serenity was asleep i noticed some bruises on her. i thought it was from her match until i realized where it was. on her neck and wrists. There's no way becky did that. No way rhea did that. It had to of been carmelo. She didn't have the bruises before she found out. idk. i'm assuming. if it was from carmelo im going to be pissed. he can't touch a girl like that especially not cc. i've always had a crush on her it wasn't that big until she started dating carmelo. then i realized that i truly loved her. jimmy and trinity knows trinity just found out not to long ago but jimmy is my twin he knew right away. Idk if i should ask cc about it i don't want her to get uncomfortable. She has been very brave about this all. Idk how she hasn't cried over this. She just teared up about it all. i think im going to ask about the bruises.
as i'm heading upstairs i hear crying. opening the door fast to find cc looking in the mirror with her hand on her neck. "who did that to you" no answer "c i'm not going to ask again who did that to you."
carmelo. i said "im gonna fuck him up bro."
no please stay with me. "come here c."
i pick her up and put her in her bed.

"im here c." i slowly get in the bed and tell her to come here she lays her head on my chest and i rap my arms around her. "when did he do that to you." i say in a calm voice. "before my match tonight. i was on my way to the gorilla and he grabbed me and put me in a dark hallway then i told him we were done and he called me a slut and put his hand around my neck." "im sorry c. do you need ice?" "no im good."  
"c if he ever comes near you call me. ill be there in a heartbeat."  thank you jey. "ofc. do you want to watch something?". sure. "okay" i turn on the tv and put on a show.  i'm really tired it's been a long day so i decide to fall asleep. serenity is already asleep.