six

2 week later
it's been two week since the incident I've been resting josh has been taking care of me a lot of people have actually but mostly Josh. He's been staying at my house he refuses to leave. Carmelo tried getting a hold of me. I'm not dealing with him I've already been so busy dealing with everything been so stressful.

3 days before the rumble
Today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday night smackdown I'm stressed haven't received a call from wwe yet on my return I feel great obviously still sore but I need this.

jey- hey c how you feeling
serinity- im feeling good
jey- have you heard if you are going to be in the rumble
serintiy- i better be. Adam said I could.
jey- well don't get mad if you don't you just got injured
serintiy- idc josh im going to the rumble.
jey- c are you sure you want to do this
serintiy- yes josh. gosh how much times do I have to say it.
jey- girl chill im just worried about you.
serintiy- well stop worrying im fine.
jey- ok
serenity- josh *i sigh* come back.

he walks to the door, opens it, then slams it.
i put my hands over my face and sigh. maybe I shouldn't try to go. My phone rings so I look down and grab it and it's an unknown number. I answer thinking it's Adam or wwe but it's not. It's Carmelo.

Carmelo- hey baby
Serenity- don't call me that Carmelo what you want.
Carmelo- I saw what happen to you
Serenity- congratulations. Bye now!
Carmelo- no! Just wanted to tell you I'm going to be at the rumble and I want to talk to you.
Serenity- there's nothing to talk about car.
Carmelo- baby girl just give me 5 minutes on Saturday.
Serenity- *I sigh* I'll think about it.
Carmelo- great I'll see you bye baby I lov...

I hang up. Great more things to worry about.
Josh is mad at me.
Carmelo won't leave me alone.
I might loose my chance on going to wrestlemania.
Wwe won't answer me.
And I'm still injured thinking I'm fine to wrestle.

I start to panic until I hear a knock at the hotel door.
I get up and check the peep hole but it's blocked off so I open the door and it's Cody

oh hi Cody. I say smiling happy to see my best friend standing outside my hotel door.

"Hey serenity how are you can I come in?"
"Ofc come in I'm doing ok how are you?" I say.
he walks to the couch and sits "I'm doing great are you going to participate in the rumble?"
I sigh "idk I haven't got any word. I'm so stressed out I can't even talk about it without lashing out at everyone."
"I understand c I wouldn't mind." He says
"thank you I messed up with Josh tho."
"I'm sorry to hear that c he will get over it tho."
"I hope. I didn't mean the yelling."
"I know he will understand soon.
Anyways! So I wanted to come over here to check on you I'll get out of your way I have to go do something for smackdown soon." He gets up and I do to.
"Alright Cody thanks for coming by. I really enjoyed it." "Ofc let me know if you need some company anytime." He hugs me then I walk him to the door and we say our goodbyes.

I walk to my phone to check the time and I see missed calls. 2 missed calls from WWE
"Shit." I say immediately pushing call back it rings and I hear someone say "Hello" "hi this is serenity"
"Oh yes serenity! Sorry it took us so long to get back to you very busy today due to smackdown being tomorrow!" The lady on the phone says and weight has been lifted off my shoulders. "Oh that's okay! May I speak to Adam Pearce please." "Ofc he just got out of a meeting so you may be on hold for a few minutes"
"That is fine thank you". "Okay have a great day Ms"
"Thanks you to!"

5 minutes later
After being on hold I finally get a answer
"Hello Adam Pearce speaking"
"Adam"
"Oh hey serenity"
"So are we going to talk about my return?"
"Yes. I figured out you will be number 30. Good luck"
"Thank you so much I won't let you down."
"I know you won't. Be careful."
"Okay bye Adam"
"Bye"