Four.

i stop talking. i don't want to say the last part as it's obviously the part about carmelo.. tears build up into my eyes and i see jey looking over and back on the road
"thank you for. who?". 
"you know who jey."

"sorry. but hey he doesn't deserve you c." he says as i feel a hand touch my hand. i don't say anything i don't want to say anything. i just stare outside the window.
i'm drunk im tired i just want to go home. i power off my phone i don't want to talk to anyone i just want to rot in my bed.

"we almost there c. i'm staying over with you ill sleep on the couch."   
i just nod  after that i just close my eyes  5 minutes later we pull in.
"we are here c" i don't answer. he looks over at me and rubs my shoulder.
he sighs "im sorry all this happen c." i try not to smile
i fall asleep.

jeys pov

i get to serinity's house and turn off the car i tell her we are here, no response. i look over and see she's sleeping
i sigh and say "im sorry this all happened c" i wish i could just take all her pain away, ive always liked her the minute i saw her it just wasn't big until carmelo and her started dating. im so mad at him for cheating on such a amazing girl like serenity. seeing her drink that much hurt my heart, but anyways i get out of the car go over to her side open the door and carry her into the house. i place her onto the couch and take her shoes off then i see her moving so i rub her leg and tell i got her.
end of jey pov

after jey takes of my shoes he gets up and goes into the kitchen probably to get me some water or something cause i did drink a lot tonight. i get up and stumble into my room i close the door lock it and change.

i just throw this on and put my hair up in a bun

i go out i see jey sitting at the table with some water and medicine. he gets up and walks over to me puts out his hand and i take it he leads me to the table and i sit down. "take this medicine c"  i take the medicine.

"are you good you need anything?". 
"no i'm fine jey"
"okay im here if you need anything."
"ik"

we sit there for about 5 minutes in silence until jey breaks it and says
"i think you should go to bed it's 2 am we have the show tomorrow."
"okay goodnight".
"goodnight i'll see you in the morning".
"mhm".

i get up and go to my room close the door then get in bed. 10 minutes later i go to sleep.

time skip.  - 3 hours

i wake up look over at my phone the time says 5 am. i can't go back to sleep so i text the groupchat to see if anyone else is awake.

serenity- hey is anyone else up?
trinity- yea i usually wake up at this time. are you ok?
serenity- i guess i am. these past days have been crazy
trinity- i know we are here for you boo.
serenity- it felt good getting my hands on rhea.
trinity- josh told us about that. what happen?
serenity-  she came up to me and started running her mouth. i was drunk and yea. josh took me home and he stayed over.
trinity- i wish i saw it. you won right?
serenity- ofc
trinity- that's my best friend.
serenity- haha trin i'm going to go take a shower  are you coming to the show?
trinity-  ofc i am i'm so glad it's in our town.
serenity- right well bye trin i love you! 😘
trinity- i love you to boo see you!! 🩷