eight

Friday
6:30 pm

Serinitys pov

Bianca and I talk for a little more before she decides to go to catering. I stay in my locker room and I lay down my head is killing me 5 minutes later I almost fall asleep, so I just get up and start walking around I think I'm going to go get a water cause I feel a little lightheaded. I enter catering and I don't see Bianca, must have left. I see a lot of superstars all sitting down, talking, eating, or on their phones alone. I go over to the water and grab one when I feel a shoulder on mine.

I turn around to see who it is and it's Jimmy.
"Yooo serenity wsp girl!"
"Oh hey jimmy" I say lightly smiling taking a sip from my water
"You good girl??"
"I'm fine how are you?"
"Im chilling just waiting till smackdown starts, we kick it off."
"Oh nice"
"Yea you look pale are you sure you good?"
"I do? I fell ok i just need water probably"
"Okay are you going back to your room? I can walk you there."
"Yea that would be great, thanks."
"Ofc girl come on"

As we are walking I am looking on the ground he noticed I'm like stumbling all over the place so he puts his arm around my shoulder

"So did you come with Josh?" He says
I sigh kind of forgetting about the situation
"He hasn't talked to me since earlier, jimmy"
"Oh right you told me. I didn't think it would last this long"
"Idk what I did"

He goes to say something but we are at my locker room door. He opens it and we walk in and I go to the couch and lay down again he sits next to me and goes on his phone I look at the time and it's 7:05 right now I look at the ceiling and then I fall asleep. After what feels like forever of me sleeping I feel tapping on my leg and I slowly open my eyes and see Jimmy and he says that it's time for smackdown to start so he's going to leave, he just wanted me to be awake for the show.

"Okay thank you Jimmy"
"Ofc serenity" he says giving me a hug
I hug back and he walks to the door before he walks out he turns back and says "please straighten things up with Josh"
"Alright"
"Thanks love you"
"love you"

I think I fall asleep cause I wake up to someone knocking hard on my door. I get up and open it and i see zelina Vega, a superstar on smackdown.

"Hey serenity!"
"oh hey zelina wsp?"
"Nothing much, you okay??"
"hmm? Yea I'm fine"
"Okay so anyways I just talked to Nick and you're going to be my opponent!"
"Oh that's great I can't wait" I say tired but still listening
"Yea! I'll see you later!!" she says
"Alright bye" I say while hugging her
"Bye!"

Zelina pov
I just got out of the gm of smackdown Nick aldis's office I found out that my opponent for tonight is serenity aka sky. I'm so excited, me and her aren't that close but I love her! She is really talented. I'm at her locker room and I knock, it takes a while for someone to answer but the door finally opens. She is at the door, her hair is messy, her eyes are a little red, and she looks really tired. I start the conversation ( y'all know how the convo went) I ask her if she's okay. She says she is fine. I tell her that she will be my opponent and she lightly smiles while trying to keep her eyes open.
I'm worried but it's really none of my business.
The conversation is over and I walk away. I can't stop thinking about her, I hope she's okay. I decide to go ask someone that she is very close with. I don't know if jey is in the building tonight but Ik jimmy is.. maybe I could ask if he has seen jey? I go to Romans locker room and I knock. Paul answers and I ask if Jimmy is in there, he says yes. Jimmy pops up and steps outside the door.

"Yoo zelina! How are you?"
"I'm good haha umm I was wondering if jey was here?"
"Hes somewhere i spoke with him a few minutes ago. Why wsp?"
"Well I wanted to ask if serenity was ok."
"Why wouldn't she be?"
"Well she couldn't keep her eyes open, she was tired while I was talking to her, and her eyes were red."
"Oh yea I saw her at catering a hour ago getting a water, I walked her back to her room and she was stumbling everywhere I had to hold her while she walked. Right when we got back she fell asleep. I woke her up for smackdown but I guess she went back to sleep."
"Oh that's weird."
"Tell me about it. I think you should talk to jey they aren't really on speaking terms right now."
"Oh no! Well I'll go see if I could find him, thank you so much Jimmy"
"Ofc uce please let me know what happens."
"I will bye!"
"Bye"
I go to find jey I ask some people, but they haven't seen him. I look at the time it's 8:40 pm. I go to his locker room and knock. No answer. I decide to go to catering to see if he's there. I don't see him until he pops up behind me.
"Hey Zelina heard you was looking for me?"
"Yes I was. Was wondering if you could check on serenity"
"What's up with her?"
"She been acting weird towards Jimmy and I"
"Details?"
"Tired stumbling not focused"
"Where is she"
"Locker room probably"
"Alright thank you"
He says while running away