xxii. anticipation

***

clarissaadiaz: guess who just found out hayden christensen is coming back as anakin in the obi wan tv series

tagged: sophadiaz

***

sophadiaz: guess who just started her first league game for fcb femeni b !!! 🥹

tagged: clarissaadiaz

***

It's safe to say that Sophia saw a lot more of Pablo Gavi in the coming weeks than she'd originally anticipated.

She couldn't say it was a complaint. Pablo provided Sophia with the chance to laugh, like actually, full-body laugh even as she's currently working through two half-finished assignments. Well, one. The other is more quarter-finished, if you can even say that. It was a stressful time for this biology student of Universidad de Barcelona.

And it wasn't a complaint because for the first time since Clarissa had moved to Barcelona, she's found a friend.

A good friend at that, too.

She's happy for Clarissa, because Sophia knows it just as much. Moving away from home is rough. She made a choice for her career, but left everything she ever knew in the process. She hopes Clarissa can find a new home for herself in Barcelona while she's here, and that Pablo is as much as part of that home as Sophia herself and Sira are.

And because she's nosey and the overbearing older sister, Sophia did have to pop the question regarding Carlo. She was happy to know there were no doubts on that side. Despite it being long distance, Clarissa and Carlo's relationship still worked.

(She had to ask.)

Sophia and her hatred of car parks was a never-ending saga. Getting back into her car after a three hour lecture probed her to de-mist her windscreen immediately. It was getting quite a bit icier now that the latter portion of October had been reached, so she amped up her car heating right away too. She also had a piping hot coffee in her cup holder, which is not the best idea in hindsight, because coffee after 3pm is never a good idea if you want sleep at night. Unless you're Sophia's uncle Andy, who drinks coffee to be able to go to sleep. What a weirdo.