Chapter Seven| "I Meant That Not So Awkward Way Of Getting Into Bed."

*BONUS*

Dedicated to Mangoflower for the awesome banner at the side

Chapter Seven| "I Meant That Not So Awkward Way Of Getting Into Bed."

-Kris Matthews-

I couldn’t believe she kissed my cheek. It was just the spur moment that I hadn’t realized that she was so close to me.

This was not supposed to be happening.

Right from the beginning I knew she was stubborn and dominant. But I knew that no girl would ever want a guy like me. I am deaf, and I have way more to it than just being deaf.

Harmony deserves someone much better than me. She’s perfect. Her lips, her eyes and her sweet smile makes me melt but I have to control myself.

Being around her makes me smile, but I know that we can never be together.

My thoughts were cut off the moment I saw a hand waving in front of me. I turned my head in her direction and looked at her in pure shock.

She was smiling like nothing happened. Clearly she didn’t care what just happened, “You just kissed me!” I snapped and turned my body to look at her in the eye.

She stopped smiling and I saw it turning into a frown, “Harmony,” I sighed, “why did you kiss my cheek?” I asked calmly.

My hand slowly moved and touched her cold fingers. She still hadn’t looked up at me and for some reason I was a bit worried. I placed my hand fully on hers and she looked up at me with a little smile forming, “I don’t know,” she shrugged and looked back down at our hands.

It was weird that now I could actually read lips, because I only learnt a bit of sign language. The teacher had been so irritated while teaching me, that she just eventually told Charles that I wasn’t trying. Charles already knew sign language but there was no point in using it because I didn’t know anything about sign language. Eventually I just focused on reading lips. Hard, but a bit more easier than sign language.

Shutting off my thoughts, I looked back at Harmony. If I wasn’t wrong I could see somewhat of a blush forming on her flawless face and I was on cloud nine knowing that I was the reason. “Why are you blushing?” I asked her, trying to hide that smirk forming.

“No I’m not,” she moved her head signifying a ‘no’. I didn’t bother to argue any further because even though I couldn’t hear her, I already knew that she was going to deny it.

“The noodles looked good,” I blurted out, randomly.

Her face turned crimson red and I was a bit confused at first but then I realized what she was thinking. I really never thought that she could think that way, though everyone has a pervy side, possibly even I do.

“So little Miss Harmony has a dirty mind too eh?” I let out a chuckle. This time she didn’t keep her mouth closed, and instead laughed with me.

“No seriously, the noodles looks beautiful with the smiley face on them,” I laughed along. She paused laughing to gasp for air and then went back on laughing. Tears sprang their way down her cheeks as she was completely breathless.

After a few moments of laughing, she turned to me and let a small smile creep its way on her lips, “You think the noodles looked good?” she rolled her eyes and giggled.

I swear if I could hear then it would’ve been the most sweetest sound ever!

“I’m sorry…” I hid my embarrassment because I didn’t exactly understand her last line. It was embarrassing for me, though she just waved her hand in my face. I looked up to see her practically rolling on the sofa.