Chapter Sixteen| "I'm Not Always A Good Girl... I Could Be Bad"

Believe me when I say that the past few weeks have been very very hectic for me. The Sciences aren't exactly easy and being in grade 11 is certainly not so easy. I'm having difficulties with managing with my time but just bare with me - yet again.

I finally have this chapter ready and currently it's 3:30 am in the morning so no, it's not edited. Forgive me for any mistakes and while I was reading over the story, I noticed a mistake in Chapter Thirteen. The Bellfonte Arts and Crafts Fair is actually in August, but the story is actually taking place right now in November. So, I fixed that mistake, so please don't be confused.

Other than that, I'd like to thank you all for following me on Twitter and here on Wattpad! I'm so close to having 1K fans and I'm real excited.

This chapter is special to me because I was dying to write about it. Maybe you guys might think it's whatever, but later on in the story you'll probably understand why this chapter is so special to me.

And one last note. I literally have no time for making banners now, so please if any of you guys know how to make banners or want to, then please make banners for this story - for Harmony and Kris.

E-mail me: wpdwrites@gmail.com

Thank you... and now enjoy the chapter my beautiful cupcakes!

Chapter Sixteen| "I'm Not Always A Good Girl... I Could Be Bad"

-Harmony Adler-

My dad really couldn’t stay angry at me for a long time – it was his weakness ignoring me. So, the next day in the morning, we talked everything out properly and of course, I did apologize to him for everything I said. He was my dad and he had his protective instincts towards me, especially because he was my single parent.

I had let him know that both Hunter and Kris knew what was going on and while that conversation was going on, I accidently let it slip out that Hunter was gay.

As much as I was expecting him to freak out, my dad remained calm and it seemed as if he was letting something sink through his mind.

After talking a little more about what was going on in my life, my dad ended our conversation letting me know that we were going to have a visitor soon.

“Riley’s coming?” I placed my coffee mug on the counter top while my dad sat on the chair across me. He sipped his coffee once before shaking his head.

“Riley is definitely coming, but I’m not sure about Beth, though I think she’s coming too.”

The confusion built up within me. I haven’t had contact with them since the past three and a half months and it was surprising that they were coming here. When I left West Virginia, I honestly never thought that I’d see them ever again, but now hearing that they were coming here made me smile.

“There’s no way that Riley’s going to be here and Beth’s not going to come. I bet both of them are going to be here!” I beamed and leaned over to my dad to kiss his cheek.

His posture stiffened and he took a brief moment to let it sink in that I had just kissed him. “Wow. I don’t remember when was the last time you did this Harmony,” the sarcasm in his tone wasn’t hidden through his surprised tone, but the smile that curved across his mouth let relief wash over me. I was happy to know that my dad and I were on good terms now and that he was happy. The regret and guilt I had within me faded out after knowing that he let it out of his mind as well.