Chapter 14: The truth laid bare

I am so sorry for making you wait so long for this chapter, I have a lot of things going on in real life, and it took a lot of time to get myself to focus. But it's here now, and I hope you enjoy it!
-Kaz

Content warning: This chapter contains sex

Amy's POV-the next morning:

I wake up suddenly in the morning to see the golden sunlight streaming through the gap in the curtains. At first, I don't remember what happened last night. Then, I feel the warmth of something next to me, holding me, and I smile as I feel Shadow's slow breathing. I feel safe in his strong but gentle hold.
"Shadow? Wake up, please." He stirs slightly, before his eyes flicker open and he looks at me sleepily.
"Rose...? Hey..." He smiles at me, and I feel my heart flutter a bit.
"Hey, Shadow." I say gently.
"Why did you wake me up? I hope you're not making me leave." He says, sounding disappointed.
"No, not at all, Shadow. I just wanted to be here with you awake." I explain. "Although... I should get up..."
"Alright." He says. Then, I get out of bed, still dressed in my pyjamas. "Don't worry, I'll wait outside while you get dressed." He starts to walk to the bedroom door. Then, before I even know what I'm doing, I grab his arm to stop him.
"Shadow... Maybe... Maybe you don't have to wait outside." Then the thought of what I'm about to say finishes forming in my mind, and I blush hard. But I don't stop.
"What?" Shadow asks.
"Shadow... What I'm saying is that I don't mind if you stay in here while I get dressed." I rub my neck. I can almost see Shadow's mind working.
"Alright." He says finally, walking away from the door. Before I can have second thoughts, I close my eyes and start to pull my shirt off. I take it off and drop it on the floor, still facing away from Shadow. Then I pull my bottoms down and step out of them. I take a deep breath, before turning to face Shadow.

Shadow's POV:

I can hardly believe what I'm seeing. Amy Rose stands in front of me, completely naked, and blushing hard. My first thought is 'What did she just do?' my second thought is 'She's beautiful.'

Because she is. I can't help noticing every single detail. Her breasts are obvious without being too large, her hips are nicely wide, and... My eyes go wide. Her... Her vagina... I honestly have to say that it's lovely.
Then I look up and see her face. Her cheeks are bright red, and she is looking to the side.
"Rose?" I ask gently. She slowly turns her head to face me.
"W- Well..." She mumbles. "What do you think?"
"Rose, you look amazing." I say immediately. Her face reddens even further.
"Really?" She asks.
"Really." I approach her slowly. When I place my hand on her cheek, she flinches slightly, but doesn't pull away. I gaze into her radiant, emerald-green eyes. "Rose, you are the most beautiful person I know. And don't let anything make you think otherwise." Then I lean in and kiss her gently. I feel her kiss back, her warm lips pressing softly against mine. She pulls back ever so slightly, only to kiss me again immediately. I can feel something inside me, a burning passion or desire that wants to be set free. Amy reaches up and wraps her arms around my neck, adding fuel to the flames. She kisses me again, and again, and at some point, I feel her tongue on my lips. Clearly, I'm not the only one who's been needing this for a while.

I respond in kind, running my tongue over her lips and waiting until her mouth is open to explore inside her mouth. I get carried away with this, and I'm only brought back to reality by the sound of Amy's panting. I pull away slightly to check if she's alright.
"Shadow... please... Don't stop..." She says, sounding almost desperate. "I need this, and I know you want it too."
"I just do not know how far you want to go." I say.
"I want to go as far as you want to. If you want to go right to the very end, I'm happy to do that." She replies.
"In that case..." I let my sentence trail off as I lean in and kiss her again. This time, I immediately feel her tongue on mine.