Chapter 1 (where it all began)

it all started in the newly built meeple hospital. it was a regular day until mephone, toilet, and mepad heard an announcement on the intercom.

"will mephone, toilet, and mepad please report to my office immediately!"

"oh great...what does he want now" mephone groaned.

"oh mephone" Mepad started "he's obviously going to talk to us about the new vaccine!"

"ooh right, I forgot about that!" toilet said as they reached Steve Cobs' office.

"Well, whatever it is it better be...quick...?" mephone said as they opened the door and saw something...different about Steve Cobs. he was a head of corn.

"Welcome," Cobs said turning his chair to face the 3 who had some understandably shocked faces except mephone who was trying not to laugh

"whats with the faces?" cobs said. "oh! nothing Mr cobs! hehe...um did you want to talk to us about the new vaccine...?"

"oh no its not about that" cobs started "like yes it did go extremely well i should know i tested it my self"

"why would you-" mephone tryed to ask untill

"SILENCE MEPHONE...ahem where was i?...oh yeah. The reason i called you 3 here is because..."

Cobs stood up and called 3 names on the intercom and after a few minutes the door opens and they see 3 people standing behind them.

"Meet your three new nurses,four,x,and two"

"...oh" mepad said calming down a bit. "i thought it would be about something different"

"nope." cobs leaned back in his chair as he said "i figured since the school year had started that you guys would need some extra help. No need to thank me"

Mepad toilet and mephone looked at the three new nurses who looked...confused.

"wait...you dont look like your picture" two said stareing at the head of corn infront of them

"um was mr cobs always a head...of corn...?" x asked quietly

"no...this is new to us aswell" mepad said.

"oh thank god"

"What are you talking about" cobs said

Once he said that the room went quiet.no one wanted to drop that bomb shell on him.

"...why is everyone so quite...i demand to know whats happening!?"

Again. The room filled with silence. untill-

"Mr cobs! Theres a side affect in the vaccine! Its turning people....into...oh."

The head scientist beaker had barged in noticeing the

The head scientist beaker had barged in noticeing the...issue. and rightfully started panicking.

"Oh no oh no oh no...sir...d-did you take the new vaccine by chance...?"

"Well yeah? I needed to make sure that it worked. And sure i got a bit sick a day or to after and i felt alot of pain last night to the point where i thought i was dieing. And i was unable to eat anything other then corn for two weeks...but i feel fine now...why?"

Once cobs spoke everyone stared at him like he was crazy.

"...well sir. The vaccine has had some...alarming side effects" beaker started "that has been mutating people...into objects"

Suddenly the room erupted with everyone yelling "WHAT!?" in unison

"Yeah...me and some others conducted an experiment on a test dummy and it turnd into a pole-"

"Wait...if the vaccine turns people into objects...someone get me mirror!!"

Immediately toilet gave him a mirror

"Here ya go sir!!!"

He immediately grabbed the mirror and what he saw left him speechless

To be continued...

(Yippie first chapter done! Ill try to get chapter two out soon! But before anything please read the warning chapter to get a bit of contex on this au since with out it...it could be confusing. Anyways enjoy!)